Romantic Relationship In The Workplace

5 Guys

Silver Spring, Maryland

Greg was in love with his co worker, Jillian. And, she was in love with him, too. They secretly kissed in a discreet area, where there were no customers. They had such feelings for each other. Greg stared deeply into Jillian's ocean blue eyes. Her plump, pink lips, were so smooth.

Romantic relationships were frowned upon at 5 Guys. A relationship with a co worker, was not allowed. Greg and Jillian ignored that. Greg cooked a burger for Jillian, and they shared the same drink, together. The other co workers, didn't really approve of what was happening. The manager, Dean Thomas, was totally unaware of the situation.

When it was closing time, Greg and Jillian, embraced each other, and started kissing. However, there were cameras installed, and they caught them in the act.

Their secret relationship wasn't gonna be secret no more.

This story was written on Friday, July 23rd, 2021.

A/N Based on a true story. Not the making love part, during closing time, but the cooking the burger and sharing the drink scene. I saw it with my very own eyes. And this didn't happen at a 5 Guys in Maryland, it happened here in Connecticut. Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.