Nathan Is Back And Dumber Than Ever!

Nathan: The capital of South Korea is Pyongyang.

Me: It's Seoul, idiot! Pyongyang is the capital of North Korea!

Nathan: The capital of Greece is Greece City!

SkittishReflections: Are you serious? There is no such place! Athens is the capital of Greece! We haven't seen you in a while, and you're still one stupid dude!

Alan: Where have you been all this time?

Nathan: In Texas, seeing family.

Matilda: I don't know who you are, but you sure don't seem all that intelligent!

Nathan: I'm Nathan, okay? You hardly know me!

Matilda: Well, I'm Matilda!

Nathan: You're that girl from the movie, aren't you?

Matilda: What are you talking about?

Nathan: The movie, Matilda! The one that was directed by that short dude! And, he starred in it!

Trevor: You mean, Danny DeVito?

Nathan: Yeah, him!

Matilda: That wasn't me, stupid! That was Mara Wilson, that played Matilda! She was born in 1987! I was born in 1980! And, for your information, that movie came out in 1996!

Nathan: Oh. Well, I was born in 1970, so I'm older than you! *sticks his tongue out at Matilda*

Matilda: *gets angry and beats Nathan up*

Nathan: *getting beat up*

This story was written on Friday, July 9th, 2021.

A/N Nathan is back, but he's still the stupidest man, we known, since the day we met him! He is missing some brain cells! 🙄 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.