Emma Season! Ree Season!

The Looney Tunes theme song plays. Name of the cartoon is Emma Never Wins!

Elmer Fudd: Shh! Be vewy vewy quiet! I'm hunting Wees! Heh heh heh!

Emma: *hammering signs onto trees that say REE SEASON* It's really Emma season!

Elmer Fudd: *looks at footsteps* Wee twacks! I must be hot on her twail!

SkittishReflections: *eating a carrot*

Elmer Fudd: Gotcha, you screwy Wee! *points his rifle at Ree*

SkittishReflections: Eh, what's up doc?

Elmer Fudd: I'm hunting Wees! It's Wee Season!

SkittishReflections: It's Emma season!

Emma: Now, just a darn minute! It's Ree Season!

SkittishReflections: Emma Season!

Emma: Ree Season!

SkittishReflections: Emma Season!

Emma: Ree Season!

SkittishReflections: Ree Season!

Emma: Emma Season!

SkittishReflections: Ree Season!

Emma: I say, its Emma Season, and I say pull the trigger!

Elmer Fudd: *shoots Emma, blasting gunpowder all over her, her lips falling off*

Emma: *covered with gunpowder, and puts her lips back on her face, and gives Ree an angry look* You're despicable!

The Looney Tunes ending theme plays, with the words That's All Folks, appearing in the middle of the screen.

Craig: *eating Cheetos and watched the cartoon* Whoa! That was a funny cartoon!

This story was written on Monday, July 5th, 2021.

A/N Ha ha ha! Based on the classic argument between Bugs Bunny, and Daffy Duck! He was always second fiddle to Bugs! 😂😂😂😂😂 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.