BOOK 4: HIS TEMPETATION

HIII, I JUST POSTED AMANDA'S STORY. PLEASE SUPPORT IT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

-----

PROLOGUE

"Okay Leo, I'm leaving. I need to meet Devon." I said to my best friend. Our family are business partners. My granddad, Bryce knows him because Leo's mother was his colleague. I know Leo since we were kids.

"Devon? Who's that guy? I thought you were dating Malid? The Moroccan billionaire?" Leo asked.

"No Malid is a billionaire from Turkey that I dated a week ago after I broke up with Apollo"

"What happened to the Moroccan billionaire? I thought you liked him because of his yacht at cruise ship collection?"

I rolled my eyes.

"The billionaire that have a yacht and cruise ship collection is Matthias, an Italian billionaire. I dumped him for the Moroccan billionaire who makes rum for a living, that's Apollo."

"Apollo? But you said he doesn't make much with his rum company, right?"

"Yeah. But his dick is big so it's okay."

"So you're going on a date with that guy Devon? What does he do?" Leo asked.

"He's getting married but he owns a lot of manor. He's a famous French billionaire but he started his company in Dubai. He has a lot of company all over the world." I said.

"I can't believe you Leo, you don't even know who I'm dating. You're my best friend you should know that well." Reklamo ko pa.

"Jesus Christ Amanda, it's hard to keep up with the guys you're dating. It's like you change your man every second." Pagsuko ni Leo.

I rolled my eyes. I put on my Chopard sunglasses worth $500,000.

For me, every seconds count. Every second that I spend with this billionaire is worth billions per second. Well just like mommy said, I'm not free, I'm expensive.

A woman that gets paid every time they spend their time with a guy, is a women who knows her worth.

----