27

Ava's POV

Napamulat ako ng mata ko. Umiikot pa yung paningin ko. Nanatili ako sa sahig hanggang umayos yung paningin ko.

"Hm..." Pinilit kong tumayo at maupo.

Dahan dahang bumabalik yung vision ko. Unti unting umaayos yung paningin ko.

I don't recognize this place at all. Where the hell am I!?

C-Cortis!

Sapilitan akong bumangon at tumayo. Medyo na-oout of balance pa ako kaya napa-kapit ako sa wall.

"H-Hello?" I said.

Naglakad ako palapit sa pintuan. Hinawakan ko yung door knob at pinihit ito. Gosh it's locked!

Malakas ko itong kinatok.

"Hello? Open this damn door!" I said.

"Let me out!"

"I said open this damn door!"

Narinig kong may susi na pumasok sa knob. Napa atras ako nang dahan dahan itong bumukas.

"You!" Galit kong sabi. Susugurin ko na sana ito pero agad akong tinutukan ng baril ng isang lalaki.

"Where the fuck is my son!? And where the hell am I!?" Galit ko sabi.

"Don't worry, you son is sleeping peacefully with you husband." Sabi nito.

"I have to say, your son can sense me. He wouldn't stop crying every time I carry him." Dagdag pa nito.

"Don't you ever touch my son." Banta ko rito.

Bigla akong hinawakan nung isang lalaki at hinila. Sapilitan niya akong pinaupo sa upuan at tinali yung kamay sa likuran ko.

"Get your filthy hands of me!" Suway ko rito.

Nang matapos niya akong matali, agad na lumapit sakin yung babae. I can see her face more clearly now because of the lights, she really looks a lot like me.

Hinawakan niya yung baba ko at tinignan ako ng deretso.

"I need to ask you some questions before I kill you." Sabi nito.

Tinignan ko ito ng masama.

"Tell me about yourself. What do you usually do?" Tanong nito.

Wait, she's trying to be like me. I'm sure about that. She wouldn't be asking me that if not.

She messed with the wrong person. I'm not only good at playing with money but I'm also good at manipulating people.

"Over my dead body." I said. I'm trying to get into her nerves just like I do with parents to give me money.

Kinuha niya yung baril nung lalaki at tinutok sa sentido ko.

"I don't have time to play games, Ava. Answer me." Galit nitong sabi.

I started to act as if I was scared.

"P-Please don't." I beg.

"Then just fucking answer my question." Sabi pa nito.

"I-I....I uhm....I just gave birth three weeks ago---"

"What do you call Marquis? What's your hobby that Marquis know!?" Galit nitong tanong.

That's it, I was waiting for you to ask that.

"I call always call him Marquis...y-you know I don't know his name when we met..."

I lied. I always call him Hubby. Cain knows that I will never call him Marquis unless I'm angry at him.

"What else?" Tanong nito.

"I-I stay at home....just like a house wife. I-I don't work...."

Wait.  I remembered, Marquis and I don't know how to cook. I ever tried cooking before but he knows I not good at it. I'll never take cooking class, he's sure about that. Of course why would I cook for myself or cook for my family if I'm rich?

"I love cooking, I always cook everyday before Marquis goes to work and when he comes home." I said.

Magsasalita na sana ito nang may lumapit na guard.

"Ma'am, Mr. Marquis is calling you." Sabi nito.

Omg. Hubby!! I'm gonna get out of here. I know you won't fall for this bitch. Please, don't let her trick you.

"I need to go now. Do what you have to do." Utos nito sa guards.

Bago pa ito lumabas ng pinto pinigilan ko ito.

"Wait." I said.

Tumalikod ito at nilingon ako.

"I love shopping. I always go out to shop, but please don't ask Marquis some money or to my parents. I always use my own money. Marquis knows that." I said.

If anyone knows me well, I'm not gonna leave without getting money from someone. I always spend my husband's money, of course that's the perks of having a rich husband.

"Noted. Thank you, twin. It's too bad this would be our last meeting." Nakangiti nitong sabi.

"Don't you dare hurt my Milan." I said.

"Milan?" Pagtataka nito.

"My son. I call him by his second name. " Paalala ko.

Nginitian ako nito. Hindi na ito nagsalita at tuluyan nang lumabas. Sumunod yung isang guard at sinarado yung pinto.

Fuck.

I need to get out of here!

Cain's POV

I've been calling Ava for the nth times. It's 7am. I woke up and she's night beside me.

"Sir, Mrs. Marquis is here."

I stood up and went outside our room. I saw here downstairs as I look down.

"Where the hell did you went!?" I asked with an angry tone.

"I just went to get some fresh air. " She said.

"Why didn't you woke me up? I was worried sick about you." I said.

I woke up around 5 am and I noticed she wasn't there.

"It's okay, I didn't want to disturb your sleep. I just needed to think." She said.

"Think about what?" I asked.

"Uhm... About the Gucci bags. I'm kinda torn between the two bags they just released."

I raised my eyebrows.

That's odd, she never picks about anything. She gets them all. I guess she's trying not to spend so much?

"Anyways, let's have some breakfast? I'll cook something for you." She said as she was holding my hands.

"Cook?" I asked.

"Yeah, I love cooking for you before going to work. But you need to take a shower first. " She reminded.

What? When the hell did she learned how to cook? She never cooked anything for me because she was bad at cooking.

She went closer to me and gave me a kiss on my lips. I smiled. I was angry with her a while ago but I'm okay now.

"Go, take a shower first." She said with a smile.

I just look at her then gave her a smile back.

"I'll be quick." I said.

I turned my back and started to walk towards the stairs.

----