17

Ava's POV

I layed on the couch here beside the pool area.

I saw Damien walking towards me right now. Kakagaling lang nito sa trabaho kaya naka office attire pa.

"Did you had lunch?" Pagtataka nito.

"No not yet." Sagot ko.

"Do you want to eat outside? I can book us a good restaurant." Suggest pa nito.

"I'm going to the zoo later." Walang gana kong sabi.

"Zoo? What are you gonna do there?" Pagtataka nito.

"Nothing. I just need to do something." I said.

Lumapit ito sakin at naupo sa tabi ko. Tinanggal ko naman yung Gucci shades ko. And no, I'm not wearing a bikini. I'm just wearing a pants from balmain and a top from Chanel and of course, a high heels from Jimmy Choo. I just wanted to lay out here in the pool area.

"Okay, I can come with you. We can eat first." Sabi pa nito.

Hinawakan niya yung kamay ko at hinalikan. Nilingon ko naman siya at tinignan.

"You don't have to do that.?" I said.

Nginitian lang ako nito. Lumapit ito ng konti at hinalikan ako sa noo.

"I just wanted to enjoy every moments with you." Sabi pa nito.

I told him that we need to go on our ways. I need to have my own place. Ginamit ko lang naman siya dahil kailangan kong umalis sa Paris.

See this is why you need to have a men that are useful to you. Someone you can use then throw easily when they're useless. Men are trash, they are intended to throw away when you're not longer using them.

I hate to say this. But I can't stop thinking about Marquis. I know he's an asshole. He better be miserable right now. He deserve that.

Cain's POV

It's been two weeks since Ava left. I told Mr and Mrs Anderson that I will find her, but there's still no sign of Ava.

"How could you let this happen!?" Mr. Anderson said with an angry tone.

They flew here in Paris to see me personally and to discuss everything.

"Just give me more time---"

"More time!? I told you before that nothing will change my daughter. You just made it worst. "

"Bryce, don't make this a big deal. She always run away. "

"What if something happens to her Leigh!?---"

"Then that's your fault. Why the fuck did you agreed to give her away to Marquis!?"

I'm having a hard time finding Ava but I also need to face her parents.

"I needed to do that, Leigh. I want our daughter to learn her lesson."

"Brianna is fine. Why don't you just let her live her life? One day she's gonna realize all of this and go back to us "

I stood up. I placed my hands inside my pockets.

"This is all my fault, she heard me talking to you that night." I said.

They both stopped and looked at me.

"We were both in love Mr. Anderson. I wanted to keep Ava. I was ready to tell her everything because she wanted to know what forced you to have a contract with me "

I stopped as I think about Ava. I miss her so much.

I can't think well or do my work well. I'm not gonna stop until I find her. I can't loose her again.

"She ran away after hearing our conversation. That's the reason why she's hiding, I've hurt her feelings. "

"But  please, let me find her. I promise I'll fix everything. "

They both looked at each other.

"Ava's in love? That brat knows how to love finally?" Mrs. Anderson said. I think she's having a hard time to sink that in.

"Cain you got it wrong. Maybe she's manipulating you. That's what she does " Mr. Anderson said.

"No. She told me that she loved me the night we had a first date. She had the choice to runaway while I was in Dubai, but she went to me and stayed by my side "

As I think about that, I can't help but to smile. That's the moment I can't forget. She finally told me that she love me.

"But she thought everything was just a deal." I continued.

I looked at Mr. Anderson.

"I love you daughter so much, Mr. Anderson. And I'm gonna do everything to bring her back." I said.

"I've given you enough time. I'll be the one to look for----"

"Oh c'mon Bryce just stop it! Let him find her. If she really love Cain, she'll go back with him just like I did."

I looked at Mrs. Anderson as she glared at her husband.  He took a deep sigh.

"Fine. But if she  doesn't want to go back with you, bring her to us. I want my daughter back." Said Mr. Anderson.

I smiled.

"I will. I'll fix everything. " I said.

I stopped when my secretary went inside again.

"Mr. Marquis the bank is calling again---"

"Get out " I ordered.

She's been reminding me that the bank is calling me but I keep telling her I don't have time.

"But this one need your approval."

I arched my eyebrows because of curiosity.

"I'm sure it's not important. Just give agree to what they say----"

"Sir. Your money is being used in Los Angeles Zoo, California." She said.

"A zoo?" I questioned.

"Yes. It says you are purchasing a lionesses and an albino ball phyton. We need your approval to transfer 1.2 Million to their account."

"What are you gonna do with those animals?" Asked Mrs. Anderson.

I have no idea about this. I'm not purchasing any animals.

"Wait." I said.

I went to my desk and took my card holder. And check my credit cards. I knew it. Two of my cards are missing.

I'm sure Ava is using it.

"Give Ava what she wants. Transfer the money right now." I ordered. My secretary went out to do what I said.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Anderson asked.

"Ava took my credit card. I'm sure she's the one who's using it right now. I can track her. She's in Los Angeles California. " I said.

"Typical Ava. I told you, she won't leave anyone without bringing their money." Mrs. Anderson said.

"What the hell is she gonna do with those animals?" Mr. Anderson asked.

The both looked at me.

---