18

Cain's POV

I flew immediately here in Los Angeles. I went to the zoo where the card was tracked. I know she needed to fill up a form when she purchased those animals. So I paid the zoo to give her informations, especially the address.

We just arrived here at the real estate she's staying.

"Go." I told my body guards.

They talked to the maids to ask if Ava is here. After trying to go in, the maid is still not allowing us to go inside.

"Sir you're not allowed to---"

As we got inside, a guy suddenly went in front of us.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" He asked.

"Where's my wife?" I said with a serious tone.

He look at me from head to toe.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I took out mt hand gun and immediately pointed at him.

"I don't like to lose my temper. I'll ask this again, where the hell is my wife!?" I said with a warning tone.

He smiled as if he's making fun of me.

"She never told me that she was married---"

He stoped as I  started to shot the ceiling.

"I can't tell you. Ava will kill me." He answered.

"I'm gonna kill you first." I said.

"Take him." I  ordered.

My body guards started to grab him and forced him to go with us. I'm gonna make sure he's gonna bring me where Ava is.

Ava's POV

This is the life. This is what I always wanted.

I'm just laying here under the sun. I'm wearing my Chanel bikini and my Bvlgari shades. I'm not gonna take a swim, I just like to flaunt my slim body. Not all women has this body. Don't worry, if you're one of them, just get a sugar daddy and have a surgery.

"Ava."

Why do men have to ruin every moment!?

I heard Damien. It's him for sure.

"Damien not today. I don't want to see anyone " I said while my eyes are still close.

A shadow is blocking me. I opened my eyes and took of my Bvlgari shades---

Holy shit.

"Marquis." Walang gana kong sabi.

Parehas silang andito. Tinututukan ni Marquis ng baril si Damien sa sentido.

"Can the both of get out of my sight!?" Reklamo ko.

I just wanted to relax. Kahit isang beses lang---fuck. These men are ruining everything for me.

"Get out. Don't ever come back here." Rinig kong sabi ni Marquis.

Nakita kong nilapitan nung body guards niya si Damien at sapilitang hinila palayo.

"Ava. " Tawag ni Marquis.

Tumayo naman ako at tinignan ito. After that naglakad nako pabalik sa loob.

"Ava!"

Naramdaman kong nakasunod parin ito sakin.

Pagpasok ko sa back door, dumeretso ako sa malaking living room at naupo sa pinaka malaki kong couch.