20

Ava's POV

I've been trying to call Marquis but he's not picking up. I hope he's still here in Los Angeles.

Hindi pa ako nagpapa-check up sa OB. Gusto kong kasama ko siya, alam kong galit pa rin ako sakanya pero gusto ko pa ring makasiguro.

Omg. Please please please, I don't want to be pregnant. I don't want this type of negativity. Having kids is not in my dictionary.

Kahapon ko pa sinusubukang tawagan si Marquis pero wala talaga. Pakiramdam ko bumalik na uli ito sa Paris.

Napahawak ako sa balakang ko at umalalay sa rail ng balcony.

Napapagod nako, at the same time naiistress nako dahil hindi ko ma contact si Marquis. I haven't been eating a lot dahil nagsusuka ako madalas.

"Hello??!"

Nag pick up na yung call.

[Oh it's you again.]

"Who the fuck is this?"

[It's Greta.]

"Where's Marquis?"

[He's sleeping right now, he must be tired of making love with me.]

"I don't believe you."

[I'm not asking you to believe me. I'm just saying it.]

"I need to talk to Marquis. Give him the damn phone!"

[Sorry, what makes you think I'll do that?]

Magsasalita na sana ako nang bigla niya itong ibaba.

"Guards!" Sigaw ko sa loob ng kwarto ko.

"Get my car ready! I'm going to the airport." dagdag ko pa.

Cain's POV

I just got back from the restroom. I went back in my office.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

I wasn't expecting to see Greta here in my office. She was restricted to go here anymore.

"I heard about your break up with that girl---"

"We didn't broke up." I said.

I went to my swivel chair to sit.

"C'mon we know each other for five years now. Don't you want your mother to be happy? She obviously wants you to marry me."

I stared at Ava's photo beside my desk.

"No." I clearly said.

"You're wasting your time. If she love you, then where is she? Huh? She's not even here with you."

I know. Ava just need some space. She's not okay about what happened between us. I'm always gonna wait for her no matter what happens.

I didn't realise that Greta is in front of me now. She sat on my lap then held my nape.

"I can give you everything you want. Don't waste your time with that girl. You know that I always here for you."

No. This not what I want.

"Get out." I said with a warning tone.

I pushed her off. I didn't care if she fell on the floor. I stood up and walked away from her.

"She's not gonna come back. You'll come running back to me Cain."

I just walked towards the door and then went out.