30

Cain's POV

"Are you alright?" I asked my wife.

"Yes, don't worry about me. You should be on your way to work now."

I stopped as I remember what Cayetana said. Why is she saying that she's not Ava? I don't have any idea what she means.

"Marquis? Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"I-I should go to work now." I said.

She went closer to me and fixed my tie. Then she tiptoed  to kiss me on my lips.

My lips didn't move, she stopped for a while and looked into my eyes.

"I love you, Marquis." She said.

I closed my eyes as she leaned forward agad to kiss me. This time I was following her.

I felt her tongue inside me like she's asking for a french kiss. She was doing good at this. I wasn't expecting her to do this----

"Mmmhh..." Ava moaned.

I slowly laid on top of her and pulled her closer to me. My hand is holding her jaw. I started to squeeze her chin to make her open her mouth since I want to deepen our kiss more.

I started to insert my tongue inside her. This is my first time to kiss her like this since I'm her first kiss. I tried making her move her tongue with mine. She opened her eyes and pushed me away gently.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She said with her eyebrows raised.

"I was trying to deepen our kiss. It's called French Kiss, wife " i said.

"The only French I know is money in Euros. I don't know how to French kiss." She said.

I smiled. I leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

"Okay look I don't know how to kiss you in other ways and I hate it." She said while looking at me.

"That's okay wife, we'll take things slow." I said.

"Good because I don't know what do you want me to do with your tongue Marquis."

I pulled Ava away when I remembered that night.

"I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?"

I looked at her with confusion. I don't know where she learned how to kiss me like this.

"No. I-I just...I just remembered I have a meeting today. I need to go now " i said.

"Okay, we'll continue this tonight. Be safe Marquis." She said while smiling.

I turned my back and started to walk away towards the door.

Rebecca's POV

I went inside my old apartment where I keep Ava inside.

"Where the hell is she!?" Bungad ko sa mga tauhan ko.

"Madame, It wasn't us who got her." One of my guards said.

"What do you mean!?" Pagtataka ko.

"S-Sir Noah. He have mistaken her from you."

Nanlaki yung mata ko sa sinabi nito.

"Noah? Where are they?!---I'm sure they went to our old house!"

No, this can't be happening. She's not supposed to be with my Husband! What if Noah changed his mind about our divorce!?

I can't believe she's with Noah---

Actually, this is a great news.

If Noah changed his mind and he'll stay with me, he's gonna do everything so Ava will not get away from him. I know what he can do. Noah can be possessive as hell.

That means I can keep Cortis for myself. I don't have to worry about Ava. I have what I want. I have her life now.

Ava's POV

"Mmm..."

Ouch. My body hurts like hell. Para akong nakipag sex kay Marquis for 3 hours straight.

Medyo blurry pa yung vision ko. Pero may nakikita akong lalaki na naka-upo sa tapat ko. He's wearing a tuxedo.

"Marquis..." Nanghihina kong sabi.

Nilingon ako nito. Nahihilo pa rin talaga ako at hindi ko pa ito makilala.

Naramdaman ko yung kamay niya na hinawi yung buhok ko. I can't stand up.

"How are you feeling babe?" Rinig kong sabi nito.

Oh my gosh. Did I made out with him? Is he rich?

Umayos ito ng upo. Unti unti ko itong nakikita ng maayos. I-I don't recognize this man. Who the fuck is he?

"Who...are you?...why are you here.." nanghihina kong sabi.

"I know you're mad at me. But please listen to me babe."

Hinawakan niya yung kamay ko at hinalikan.

Well he looks rich.

"I've been thinking about what you said. You're right, I don't want to loose you. I don't care if we can't have babies. You're enough for me Becca. And I would rather spend my lifetime with you than live all by myself."

Kunot noo ko itong tinitignan. Hindi ko alam ang pinagsasasabi nito.

"I want to start again Becca. Please, forgive me."

Holy shit.

Don't tell me he's Rebecca's husband? I remembered when her guards was calling her Rebecca. I didn't know she was married.

I can use this man to go back home.

"I-I don't know what to say." Tangi kong sagot.

Biglang umikot yung sikmura ko bago pako kakapagsalita uli.

Kahit nahihilo pa ako, agad akong tumakbo sa bathroom dito sa loob ng kwarto. Dumeretso ako sa sink at biglang sumuka.

I felt someone's hand rubbing my back. I was holding the faucet to open it so the water can wash it down to the sink. Naramdaman ko na may umalalay sa buhok ko at hinawakan ito.

This is so disgusting. I haven't eaten all day yet why am I feel like vomiting again?

Nagmumog ako at pinunasan yung bibig ko with my wet hands.

Pagkatayo ko ng maayos nakita ko si Noah sa tapat ng salamin. Kimuha ito ng towel at pinunasan yung bibig ko.

"Babe are you okay?" Pagtataka nito.

"Yes, I'm just feeling tired. And please get out of my sight. I have your perfume. You smell awful " galit kong sabi rito.

My husband smells so good, always. I miss his scent. I miss how his scent stays on our bed the morning I wake up after making love with him.

Nilagpasan ko na ito at lumabas ng bathroom. Naramdaman kong sumunod ito sakin.

"Babe..." Tawag nito.

"What do you want now?" Pagtataka ko.

"I-I know this is so impossible....but.."

Huminto ito at tinignan ako.

"A-Are you pregnant?"

----