34

Cain's POV

"Sir, we're in position." One of my men said.

They opened the door for me, I stepped outside. We're in front of Rebecca's old apartment where she kept Ava. I didn't let her come with us because she might escape.

"Go." I said.

Six of my men immediately went inside the building. I followed them and went to the fifth floor where Rebecca's apartment is

They went first to position themselves in front of the door. One of my men knocked.

"Who is it?"

One men opened the door, my men immediately went to attack him. The others followed him to go inside.

I walked towards the door. Three unconscious men are already laying on the floor.

"Sir." One of my men was holding a guy. I took out my hand gun inside my coat and pointed at the guy.

"Where the hell is my wife!?" I asked.

"I---I don't know what you're talking----"

I didn't waste any time. I don't have any time to play around. My men pushed his dead body on the floor.

"Sir, you need to see this." My men said while holding the door of the other room.

I went inside to check what he said---

"Cayetana!?"

She's unconscious and laying on the sofa.

"Remove the tape." I ordered.

My men removed the tape on her legs, hands and in her mouth. She slowly wakes up. I went down so she could see me.

"C-Cain..." She said.

I helped her to sit in front of me. I'm holding her shoulders to assist her.

"What are you doing here!? What did they do to you??" I asked.

She started to cry. I hugged her to comfort her.

"T-They we're looking for Ava to hurt her---t-they taught I was hiding her....."

"S-Save Ava.... S-She's in danger Cain---"

I slowly pushed her to look at me.

"Where is she Cayetana?" I asked.

"I-I don't know....I overheard them taking that some guy named Noah has her....."

I stopped for a while. Noah? That's Rebecca's husband! He must have mistaken her for Rebecca.

I stood up and put my gun inside my coat. I was about to walk out when Cayetana held my leg to stop me.

"Y-You need to find her....A-Ava is pregnant."

I turned my back and looked at Cayetana with a shock look.

A-Ava is pregnant? I-It can't be. We only did it once on our trip.

"One of Rebecca's men went with them to the hospital. I overheard that they we're fighting at the car and Noah was physically abusing her because Ava was telling him that it's not his...."

"I don't know where they are, but some of those men works for Noah too." Cayetana said, she's referring to all the men inside that we killed.

I clenched my fist.