5

Ava's POV

"Are you fucking kidding me? Is that all you got?" Galit kong sabi.

I can't believe na lahat nung evening dress and long gown dito ay pang conservative. I hate it. I don't even wear these. Kahit mahal ang mga ito, ayoko yung style. I prefer showing a lot of my skin.

I'm done with my hair and make up. I look like goddess. But we're still arguing about the styles of the dresses and gowns they have.

"Mr. Marquis picked all of this. He said that you can only choose from these designs." Sabi ng designer.

"The fuck I care? He can't force me to wear those! I'm not a Nun." Sabi ko.

"Mrs. Marquis, your husband is kinda conservative and he doesn't want you to show off a lot of skin." Sabi ni Jacky.

You know what. That's it. I lost my temper. It's been an hour since nagtatalo kami. I only have 20 minutes left before it's 8pm.

"You know what, screw you. I'm not gonna go to that event. " Galit kong sabi.

I turned my back and started to walk upstairs.

"Mrs. Marquis! Please you can't do that---"

"Madame, Mr. Marquis will kill me."

Padabog kong sinarado yung pinto.

"Sayang oras. Never in a million years na magsusuot ako ng ganon!" Inis kong sabi.

I was really looking forward to meet that Marquis, but he left me no choice. I lost my temper.

I took off my Versace robe. I'm wearing a black laced bra and undies from Victoria's Secret.

I went to my walk in closet to change into my night gown----

I stopped when something caught my eyes.

Kinuha ko yung Versace na dress na nakabalot. It's a silver white dress full of white diamonds. Backless ito at super low cut sa chest area. And it's also a very short dress.

I smiled.

I think I'm going to the party after all.

Cain's POV

"This way..."

I just arrived here at the venue. It's 9pm, I'm hoping that Ava is already here since I came late.

This is a party held by my business partner. We have this once a year. They're from the other countries as well.

One of my body guards opened the door for me, I went in.

Everyone was busy taking to each other and snacking here. I roamed my eyes around to look for Ava.

"Milano! I'm so glad you came." Peter said.

I shook his hands.

"I've heard you just came from Australia, how's your business going there?"

"Everything is fine. I just signed a contract with two investors at my company. I also check the new branch in Sydney. " I said.

"That's great. But I've been hearing rumors---" Peter stopped when Lucinda came to us.

"Marquis! I've heard you're bringing your wife with you! Where is she?" - Lucinda

"That's what I'm about to ask. I thought I've heard it wrong. Is it true Milano?"- Peter

"What's her name? Maybe we know her? What business does her family have?"- Lucinda