8

Cain's POV

"Sir, George is calling."  My driver said.

I arched my eyebrows. George is one of my body guards who's riding the Veyron, in front of us right now.

I answered his call on my ipad besides me.

[S-sir Marquis! Stop your car right now---]

Based on the tone of his voice and other chattering voices in the background, something is happening.

"What do you mean?"

[S-Sir---the breaks!]

I stopped when the driver suddenly made a stop. I took a look in front of us---

I saw my gold Bugatti Veyron car crashed on the tree!

"Sir...." My driver said.

My eyes suddenly widen when I remembered Ava.

"We're you planning to run away? Ava I'm warning----"

"No! I was just checking your cars. I saw one of your workers fixing your Bugatti Veyron so I had to take a look."

I saw Ava with my gold Bugatti Car.

Is she trying to kill me?---

I immediately got my phone. I was about to call my body guards at home when I received a lot of messages from then and missed calls.

I called Frank.

"Where's my wife---"

[Sir. We lost her...she escaped using one of your cars---]

"WHAT!? WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!?"

[Sir we're still looking for her. We tracked the car she used but when we caught it, a random guy was driving it. He said your wife exchanged cars with him then ran away---]

"FIND HER NOW! "

I ended the call.

"I'll go back. My wife is missing." I said to my driver.

"But Sir what about---"

"Call an ambulance right now. You know what to do, I'll go ahead. " I said.

I went inside the limousine and drive it myself.

Ava's POV

I stopped in front of my lolo and lola's mansion. I just walked to get her because I needed to stop driving so they won't catch me.

"Ma'am Ava..."

The guards opened the door for me, I let the maids helped me with my bags. Then I walked inside their mansion.

I saw my lolo and lola at the living room.

"B-Brianna..." Lola walked towards me and hugged me right away.

Lolo just stared at me.

"What happened? Why are you here??" Pagtataka ni lola.

I can't help but to cry.

"Bri..." Lola wept my tears away.

"Lola, why did my dad sold me to Marquis?" Naiiyak kong sabi.

Tumayo naman si lolo at lumapit samin.

"Brianna, you shouldn't be here. Where's Marquis? Does he knows your here??" Pagtataka ni lolo.

Umiling naman ako.