13

Ava's POV

Marquis and I had an argument last night. I told him to go back to the dessert he came from, I wasn't actually expected him to go there.

"Mrs. Marquis...."

Inalalayan ko nung body guards pababa sa hagdan. Kakarating lang namin sa Emirates Airline using his private plane.

I never planned to go here. I was about to sneak out and go far away, but when I checked his room to get his credit cards and cheque books, I was disappointed because he brought it with him.

Of course I'm not stupid, I'm can't runaway without money. That's why I'm here to get some.

Pumasok na ako sa limousine. Dederetso kami sa mansion ni Marquis here in Dubai. But I'm not sure if he's there.

I've been practicing to say sorry to him. But every time I say sorry, it comes out "I want money." Seriously, I think Marquis is the problem here.

Cain's POV

"See? What did I told you?"

"You're wasting your time with that girl. And I can't believe you did that to Greta because of her."

I ignored every word my mom is saying. I stayed still and look out from the window.  I can see my huge garden.

"So what are you gonna do now? Rot in your mansion? My gosh Cain, you're 30 years old! You should already have a wife and a children but you waited for that girl. " Said Cayetana.

"Now that she's here, what happened? She's disrespecting you in every way and you're such a disappointment to your father."

If dad was still alive, he would understand me. I know he always tell me to marry the girl he wanted, that was Greta since he had a good relationship with their family. I told my father I was waiting for someone. I asked him to give me ten years and I'll find Ava. But if I failed, I will marry Greta.

He passed away five years ago before I found Ava. But I will never forget his last words.

"You'll find her and you shall make her your wife."

I was loosing hope on finding Ava but my father believed in me. He supported me til his last breath.

I arched my eyebrows as I saw my limousine entering my mansion. I saw Ava going out from my limousine.

"Great, she's here "

"Tell the guards not to let her in---"

"Get out." I said to my mom and to my step sister. They looked at me with anger.

"I'm not gonna let you say anything to my wife again. Get the hell out of my house now!" I said with an angry tone.

I'm not gonna let anyone touches or disrespect Ava. I'll loose all my respect to anyone. I don't care if I'll rot in jail too.

"You lost all your respect because of that girl." My mother said.

"Mom, he'll regret it. "

"I'm sure he will. "

They started to walk out from my room. I got my robe and wore it. I immediately went to the door---

Ava was already outside. She looked at me with a confusion. I felt at ease as I'm seeing her right now standing in front of me.

Ava's POV

I just arrived here at Marquis' mansion. Aakyat na sana ako papunta sa kwarto niya, nang mapahinto ako. Nakasalubong ko yung mom niya at yung step sis niya.