15

Ava's POV

Kakauwi lang namin ni Marquis. Huminto kami sa tapat ng kwarto niya kung saan ako natutulog na. But lumiko ako at pumunta sa kwarto ko.

"Wife." Rinig kong tawag niya.

Hindi ko ito pinansin. Binuksan ko yung pinto at dumeretso rito. Ni lock ko naman ito agad.

Napahiga ako sa kama at huminga ng malalim.

I already told him before that I didn't want to have any kids. Believe me, I'm not gonna be a good mother.

This is why I settle for sugar daddies also. They already have kids, when some of them. They don't want to have sex or have kids with me too. They just want to talk with younger women like me and go on dates.

They're not happy with their married life so they look for some fun.

"Ava."

Agad akong napabangon. Nakita kong nasa loob na si Marquis, holding the master keys.

"Get out. I'm tired Marquis." I said with a warning tone.

Hindi ako pinansin nito. Lumapit ito sakin.

"I'm sorry." Biglang sabi nito.

"I'm lucky to be with you. You're the only one who makes me happy, Ava. And I won't force you to do anything you don't want. "

Hinawakan niya yung magkabilang pisngi ko.

"Ava, I don't want to loose you. I want to be with you til the end. And I'm not gonna go anywhere without you."

Hinalikan niya ako sa labi at humiwalay rin.

"Cain." Tawag ko sa first name niya.

"I can't give you a child. But..."

Umangat ako ng tingin sakanya.

"But I love you. And that's enough. We're gonna be happy, just the two of us." I smiled after saying this.

"Y-You love me?" Pagulit nito.

Tumango naman ako.

"F-Fuck... that's already enough." Hindi makapaniwala nitong sabi.

Bigla niya akong sinunggaban ng halik.

I started to unbottoned his blouse and take it off. I unbuckled his belt as he started to kiss me deeply.

I felt his hands on my bad. He unzipped the back of my bodycon dress. I'm not wearing a bra so I'm half naked in front of him. I'm just wearing my red laced panties.

He laid me on top of my bed. He stopped kissing me and started to remove his pants in front of me.

I was his his huge manhood and it's already hard.

I opened my legs in front of him. He reached my panties and took it off, after that he laid on top of me and started kissing me again.

He's massaging my breasts while kissing me.

"I want all of you..." He said with a sexy voice.

His lips went down to my neck giving me kisses there. Then he went down to my breasts and started to suck it. His hands went down there and started to rub it.

"Hmmmm" I started to pull his hair gently while he keeps on rubbing my clit down there.

I felt his lips going down there. He stopped rubbing my clit and started to insert his fingers inside me. I could stop moaning as I felt his tongue licking my clit.