"Sup mamas," She says with a smile.

"What's up? If your calling to see Anya, she's sleeping." Me and Annabelle, talk and text at least once a day. Even if it's just me sending her pictures of Anya, she still lives in the city.

"Come to the bar tonight. Leave my god baby with grandma and let's go. We outside sis. Let's make it a girl's night."

"I don't know," I quickly retort, I haven't really gone out much since Anya was born. We have gone to lunch and stuff but we haven't had nighttime fun.

"Come on for me. Pwease," she says pouting her lip.

"Ugh fine. It's a hot girl summer anyway. Text me which location. And what are you wearing?"

"Heels," she responds

"Got it." Me and Anna had a private language when it came to the what are you wearing conversation. If I asked what she was wearing and she responded heels, then it meant to dress up and put on heels too. If she said calm, then I could wear jeans and sneakers. If she said I don't know, that meant put on heels just in case, but I could dress it down with jeans. Finally, if she said sweats, that meant I could come outside in my pajamas.

"Girl we going to one of the restaurants. I just want hookah and food. Maybe jiggle my booty a little."

"Whose going?"

"I'm not telling you."

"I'm not coming."

"It's just me, you, Harper, Harper's cousin, and Aajklsl."

"I'm sorry who?"

"Angel," he says quietly. She knows I don't like that nigga, and I know that nigga doesn't like me. It was just always something about him that I couldn't put my finger on. Besides the fact that he is a walking red flag.

"It's a girl's night but Angel is coming?" I love Annabelle but sometimes she needs a reality check.

"Yea, he's just the designated driver though.

"Has he told his family you're dating yet?"

"Well erm no, but it's fine." Dude, it's been like 2 years. Then again they have been on and off for two years. Let me mind my business. I can't speak on her ain't shit nigga when mine was just inside me half hour ago.

I open my mouth, but then I realize I would just sound judgmental. "If you like it I love it. I support you sis," I respond.

"I'll see you tonight. Later," she says rolling her eyes at me before she hangs up. Well, tonight should be interesting.

I make my way back into the room to see both of my hearts awake and staring into each other's bright blue eyes. She is giving him one of the famous toothless grins. It's almost like they are communicating in their own language. I stand by the door gawking at the pair. I love how easily and quickly he fell head over heels for her. I leave them to let Mariella know I'm going out. I don't know what I will do when she moves out, granted she's moving like 2 blocks away but still.

Back in my room, I start laying my clothes out on the bed. I pick out a short red fitted dress with the back out and grab some nude open-toe block heels leaving them on the bed. Good thing I took a bath when I did. As I am fixing my hair and makeup on my vanity, I notice Jeremy looking at me through the mirror. His eyes dart from the dress on the bed to me.

"Where are you going," he says with attitude.

"Out with the girls," I say while continuing to primp myself.

"Looks like I didn't tire you out enough. You're not going." I laugh. I literally laugh at his words. Is he out of his cotton picking mind?

"And why per se can I not go outside Massa?"