Chapter 74 A Gilded Prison

Ginny found herself being led out of her cell by Amelia Bones in no-mag cuffs which stopped her from using magic. She was probably going to be interviewed for the umpteenth (fourth) time. Ginny scowled – she had told them everything that they needed to know.

‘Miss Weasley, Lord Flint has requested to house you for the duration of your pregnancy,’ Bones said.

Ginny blinked as she found herself looking up at a very tall man who was probably older than her father. He had long, dark hair, which was probably dyed, deep brown eyes, tanned skin and was very well-built. He would have been quite to looker when he was young and honestly didn’t look bad despite his age.

‘Miss Weasley, if you would,’ Flint said.

Flint took her arm and steered her to the atrium where she found herself suddenly being photographed by many journalists. Questions were fired at her and Flint which Flint sound ignored pulling her roughly to a fireplace. Flint carried her through the Floo so she couldn’t even slip out of the wrong grate.

Ginny found herself in a room that would be nice, if it wasn’t for the blatantly Slytherin colour scheme that Flint had going on. Ginny grimaced – of course he was a Slytherin, just not the Slytherin he wanted. He was probably a Death Eater.

‘Is your son around?’ asked Ginny.

‘He is travelling the world,’ Flint said simply.

‘Oh, I thought he would be interested in his baby,’ Ginny said.

Flint snorted, ‘wrong Marcus Flint. I am the father. I am going to have you checked out by my personal Healer, and then you will go to your quarters and stay there. You are still a prisoner no matter if you are under my care for now. You do not have full run of my manor and if I find you anywhere, I have not given you permission to be I will find a way to further punish you. Do you understand?’

‘You can’t hurt me!’ Ginny said indignantly. ‘I’m carrying your baby.’

‘There’s more ways to make someone suffer than physical pain,’ Flint said ominously.

Still Ginny was led up four flights of stairs past rich tapestries, opulent rooms and trinkets that probably cost more than the entirety of the Burrow. Then she found herself in a small room on the fourth floor which had probably once been quarters of the Flints human servants. It was a plain white room with sturdy old wooden floorboards.