Chapter 4 Unable to Resist

The week passed sometimes crawling by at a snail's pace and other times so fast that Harry couldn't see where the time had gone. Harry who continued dwelling on the letter from his two time lover. Then the next Saturday rolled by and Harry still had not made any definite decision. Hermione and Ron would have to be blind not to notice that Harry was behaving very oddly recently. They had noted on several occasions how distracted Harry was. This had led to a month of detentions with Snape when Harry had managed to destroy his cauldron and have the whole class standing on their desks.

It was, as Ron had noted, usually Neville who did things like that. Neville had felt sympathetic for Harry having been where Harry had so many times. Harry knew that he was behaving oddly but he couldn't do anything about it. Thoughts of Lucius Malfoy were distracting him. The night he had been anticipating and dreading at precisely the same time Harry had decided to go to bed early so that he could think on what on earth he was going to do about tonight. And when Harry said early he meant around eight.

Ron had commented that he hadn't been to bed that early since he was about seven. Hermione had given Ron a stern look and looked at Harry worriedly asking if he was ill. Harry assured her he wasn't just tired, which he wasn't. Harry was too worried to sleep even if it had been ten. Harry was thinking - once again - back on the letter that he had received the previous Sunday. Malfoy sure liked to give him time to stew on it didn't he, almost a week! In the time that Harry had received the letter he had managed to memorize.

Harry carried the letter everywhere with him disguised of course to look like some notes to anyone but him. If Harry had carried around the letter Ron and/or Hermione would have seen it and then his secret would be out. Harry wasn't sure what Hermione would say but he knew perfectly well what Ron would say. Harry was under no doubt that his friend would see it as a betrayal that Harry was sleeping with Malfoy. Harry wondered what would happen if he found out that the first time had largely been to do with the fact that Harry was angry with Ron, and hurt by the red head.

It wasn't for another whole hour at around nine o'clock on the Saturday night did Harry finally decided what he was going to do. And it was the decision which would shape the course of the events that would come for Lucius Malfoy, Harry Potter and the rest of the Wizarding World. Not that Harry knew how momentous this decision was. Harry Potter had decided to go to meet Lucius Malfoy primarily because of the sex. Well for no other reason at all. Was Harry really that needy that he was willing to throw everything away for hot passionate sex?

But that question wasn't answered as Harry began to get himself ready for meeting up with Lucius Malfoy. Harry started off with a nice shower so that he felt clean before he would get hot and sweaty with Lucius Malfoy. Harry magically dried himself (not particularly wanting to go to meet his lover with wet hair). Before returning to the foot of his bed in just a towel glad that none of the other boys were up to observe his strange behaviour as he went to his trunk to look for some decent clothes to where to this meeting.

But to Harry's immense frustration he could find nothing that the handsome, blonde aristocrat would find at all attractive. Harry could either wear the faded, baggy, over large, out of fashion, old Muggle clothes that were the only clothes that the Dursleys had ever thought that he needed. They hadn't been fine when he was child trying desperately to make friends and now that he was a teenager trying to impress his older lover they were even less suitable. Harry's other choice was the school robes that Harry thought would make him look like a real geek along with his round, cheap NHS glasses.