Twenty-nine

Hisoka's pov

  "Look, your leg is supposed to go above your head to support you," Illumi said, demonstrating on the pole.

  We had been in this room for hours now, Illumi teaching me how to pole dance. It wasn't easy as I thought, so I was thankful for the few days we had before the mission started.

  "So like this?" I asked as I grabbed the pole and swung my leg above my head, wrapping it around the pole and spinning slowly.

  Illumi nodded. "Good. Now we just need to make it look pretty."

  We worked on that one move for a few hours until Illumi deemed it good enough. He then showed me how to slide down into the splits from that position. I tried to concentrate, but Illumi's body was just too distracting for me. I couldn't keep my eyes off of his body, watching the muscles tense up under his skin as he switched positions, his hair brushing against his silky skin, teasing me.

  I tried the technique after he showed it to me a few times, and did it well after an hour.

  "Good," Illumi said, turning the music off. "We can work on adding more moves tomorrow, and then improvise the rest."

  I nodded, feeling slightly tired. We had spent the whole day in that room, and if it weren't for Illumi only wearing a pair of tight black shorts, I would have left hours ago. Not that I could say anything. There was a stupid butler in the room with us, so I couldn't even tell Illumi how good he looked.

  We took a shower once we got back to Illumi's bedroom. I pulled him in with me as the warm water washed over our bodies.

  "You looked delicious in those shorts, love," I said to him, washing his hair.

  "Thank you," he murmured, leaning into my chest. "You looked amazing as well."

  I chuckled and kissed him. He grabbed my hips, pulling me into him and I moaned softly. He started kissing my neck but I pushed his head away, smirking.

  "As much as I love it when you do that, Illu-chan, I don't think your parents would be too thrilled."

  He nodded and kissed my lips softly before getting out of the shower and wrapping a towel around his waist. I got our after him and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a hug. He kissed me again, and I could feel his body shaking slightly.

  "What is it?" I asked, kissing his hair.

  "I hate having to pretend I don't like you."

  I chuckled and pulled him onto the bed with me. "Well, we're alone now."

  Illumi gently stroked my face, and I could see the pain in his eyes. I pulled him into me, wrapping my arms around him tightly, kissing his hair. He was so vulnerable, and thoughts about killing him flooded my mind. It would be so easy.

  "Hisoka, I can feel your bloodlust. Please don't kill me yet. I want a fair fight," Illumi said, pushing away from me slightly.

  I sat up and scratched the back of my head, trying to calm my thoughts. I watched Illumi as he stood up and got changed into a large t-shirt and sweat pants. I didn't want him to put clothes on, but he always seemed more comfortable like that.

  "We should have some dinner," Illumi said, avoiding eye contact with me.

  I was confused. Did I do something inappropriate again? I didn't think I did, but I could never tell. Was it when I let my bloodlust out? I shook my head. I was probably overthinking things again. It must be boredom. I needed to get things exciting around here.