Six

Hisoka pulled a taxi over and he and Illumi climbed in. "To the mall, dear driver."

  The driver was slightly taken back at how the two men were dressed but didn't ask any questions. The two were sitting close together, and Illumi was looking out of the window. He was nervous. He never went shopping before, he was always given everything he needed from his parents. Hisoka reached over and put a hand on Illumi's shoulder.

  "Are you okay, dear Illumi?" He whispered.

  Illumi nodded but didn't make eye contact. He patted Hisoka's hand awkwardly, but his face remained expressionless. He didn't like new places that much, and he wasn't sure if he would like shopping. He was mentally kicking himself over mentioning it.

  "Hisoka, are malls big?" Illumi asked, facing him.

  Hisoka looked at Illumi and smiled. "They are, but you don't have to worry. You'll be with me."

  Hisoka patted his head softly, and Illumi glared at him. Hisoka was highly annoying at times, and now was one of them. He was glad that he could call Hisoka a friend, but Illumi still wasn't entirely used to his behavior.

  The taxi pulled up in front of the mall, and Illumi's eyes widened. It was huge, and he got out of the taxi to get a closer look. Hisoka laughed, paying the fare, and getting out of the taxi.

  "As I said, it's big," Hisoka said, wrapping his arm around Illumi's waist.

  "I don't like large spaces with a lot of people," Illumi told him, looking at his face and moving out of his embrace.

  The magician laughed and put his hands in his pockets. "Well, dear Illu, are you willing to try?"

  Illumi nodded and turned away, clenching his fists. They walked into the wall and Illumi was once again amazed at how big it was. He could count at least fifty stores, and there were a lot of people. Illumi's breathing came out faster as his anxiety increased as they went to the nearest clothes shop. The shop was big, but not many people were inside. Illumi relaxed a little and followed Hisoka to look at clothes.

  "What do you think of this, Illumi?" Hisoka asked, holding a pink shirt up against him.

  "It looks nice. You should try it on," Illumi replied.

  Hisoka happily went to find some more clothes, and Illumi went to look at dresses. He loved wearing dresses for missions and picked up a long red one with a slit up one leg. He decided to go with it, wondering if there would be an occasion for him to wear it in the near future. He hoped so because he thought Hisoka would like seeing him wear it. That thought made him blush, and he decided to look for shirts with Hisoka.

  When he found Hisoka again, he rolled his eyes, because he already had two baskets full of clothes. "Have you got enough now, Hisoka?"

  "Nope. And we still need to find you some, silly," Hisoka said.

  He noticed the dress in Illumi's arms and told him to try it on. Illumi went to get changed, and Hisoka picked up a garter and a pair of fishnets. He walked over to the changing rooms and sat down. He smiled to himself, knowing how amazing and hot Illumi would look in the dress and fishnets. Illumi stuck his head out of the changing room and looked at Hisoka.

  "Hisoka, can you help me with the zipper?" He asked the smirking man.

  Hisoka stood up and went into the changing room with Illumi. His back was to Hisoka, and he slowly zipped up the dress, stroking his back. Illumi tensed up slightly and turned around to face Hisoka. The man looked Illumi up and down, smirking. The dress was floor-length and had a large slit up his left leg. It was low cut and showed a few scars Illumi had on his chest, which pained Hisoka slightly when he noticed them.

  "Here," he said, handing Illumi the fishnets and garter. "Put these on as well.

  Illumi looked at him, furrowing his brow. He put them on, not sure why Hisoka got them, but then thought that it would make the dress look better.

  "Illumi," Hisoka said. "Are you wearing underwear?"

  Illumi froze, starting to feel uncomfortable. He forced himself to look into Hisoka's eyes and stuttered. "I- well, I- the slit was too high and my underwear was showing and mph-"

  Hisoka cut his words off by putting a hand over his mouth. "It's okay," he said. "It just means that we need to buy you some nice underwear to go with it."

  He carefully crouched down and pulled the fishnets up Illumi's leg, attaching it to the garter. He did the same to his other leg, and stood up, turning Illumi to face the mirror. Illumi gasped as he saw his reflection, meeting the eyes of a smiling Hisoka in the mirror.

  "Right, can you please leave now? I would like to get changed in peace," Illumi said, turning to Hisoka.

  Hisoka nodded, leaving the changing room, and Illumi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He reached up to undo the zip and climbed out of the dress. He removed the garter and fishnets, placing them on the floor next to the dress. He pulled on his underwear the rest of the clothes and saw Hisoka waiting for him outside. He put the dress in a basket and walked next to him.

  They found more clothes for Illumi and a few items for his room, though Hisoka still had the majority of the clothes. It was about midday when they finally left the clothes shop, and Hisoka suggested going to the nearby restaurant for lunch. Illumi agreed, and they walked there straight away.