Twenty

Illumi's pov

  I tried to collect my thoughts as we walked back to the arena. Everything was going nicely, though Hisoka seems like he cares about me too much. This could be a problem. I care about him too, but I won't hesitate to kill him when the time comes. In fact, the feelings I have for him will only make the event more thrilling for both of us. But if he can't bring himself to kill me, then there would be nothing to look forward to.

  Still, I can't let him get hurt by me yet. I would also like to see how his feelings change over time. If he can't kill me in the end, it will only become boring. But if he thinks that I truly care for him and can't kill him, then the betrayal will be magnificent.

  But until then, I have to keep letting my feelings show. This evening was enjoyable but hard, but it will be worth it in the end. I just have to deal with this for a few more months, then I can kill him. Or do I kill Gon first, to make him angry? Yes. Then Killua will have no choice but to come back home with me and I'll be the only one he cares about. And Hisoka will want me dead. It would be perfect.

  When we got back to our room, I went to put the wine away. I sighed. Was I moving too fast? Did my actions seem too forced? Does Hisoka know my plan? No, he can't. I would probably be dead now if that were true. All I had to do was give into my feelings and like him.

  Hisoka came up behind me and put his arms around me slowly. I turned to face him and wrapped my arms around him. He kissed my head and I tried not to pull away. I closed my eyes and pushed my head into him. He was warm, but I felt nothing in our embrace. Maybe it was because of my ice-cold heart.

  "I love you, Lulu," Hisoka murmured into my hair.

  I looked into his eyes and blinked. "Oh," was I being too cold? No, he was used to me being cold. It would be weird if I started to be all lovey and clingy too soon. "I care for you too."

  He lifted up my chin and kissed me, and I finally found the warmth that I had been craving. His kisses were... I couldn't think of a word to describe them. I kissed him back, wanting to savor every moment we spent together. I ran my hands through his hair, pulling it slightly so I could hear him moan. I softly bit his lip and pushed him into the wall. I wanted to hurt him, to hear him beg for me to stop as I slowly made him bleed.

  "I should kiss you more often if this is the reaction I get," Hisoka mused, smirking at me.

  I started kissing him again, but he managed to secure my arms behind my back with bungee gum. I frowned at him, trying to get loose. Hisoka licked his lips and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I started kicking him, but he only laughed. He walked into the bedroom and threw me on the bed.

  "Hisoka, what the hell are you-" I tried to say, but he kissed me before I could finish.

  He removed the bungee gum from my wrists, and I pushed him over so that I was on top of him. I grabbed his throat and glared at him. His eyes narrowed slightly and he bit his lip.

  "I wouldn't do that Illumi," he moaned.

  "Why not?" I asked, moving back until I was sitting directly over his crotch.

  I leaned down and kissed him. I gripped his top and pressed my hips into his, giving him as much pleasure as possible. Hisoka grabbed my waist and pulled me onto him. I slowly started to grind against him and felt him go hard. I started going faster until he rolled over again, pinning my arms down with one of his hands. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he squeezed my throat. He started biting my neck and I tried to move my arms, but he wouldn't let me.

  "Hisoka," I said. "Let me move my arms."

  I was starting to get frustrated and tried to fight against him. He laughed, letting go of me and I sat up. I softly punched him in the arm and kissed him. I took my clothes off and got into bed, pulling the covers over me.

  "Illumi," I heard Hisoka whine. "Don't tease me like that."

  "Mmm, well. I'm not in the mood anymore. Goodnight," I said, facing the wall.

  I heard Hisoka complain and felt him lie down next to me. Like me, he was only in his underwear and was pressed close against my back with his arm around my waist. I closed my eyes, pressing into him. He was warm, and his chest was hard. His embrace still didn't warm me up as much as I would have liked it too though.

  "Illumi," he whispered into my neck. "You're going to regret doing that to me."

  I turned to face him, grabbing his face with my hand. "I'm sure I will."

  He laughed and kissed my head. I buried my head into his chest and kissed him softly. His skin was smooth, with only a few small scars marking his body.

  I soon felt myself grow sleepy in his arms, and I slowly let myself lose consciousness.