Twenty-one

Hisoka's pov

  A thought came to my mind as soon as Illumi fell asleep and I smirked. I'll make sure that something like tonight never happens again.

  I waited until I was sure Illumi wouldn't wake up and I gently picked him up and placed him in a chair. I got some rope from my bag and slowly tied his arms behind his back. I then wrapped the rope around his body, creating a harness he wouldn't be able to remove. I spread his legs, putting a pair of tight pants on him, and tied them to the chair, feeling myself go hard as I imagined him waking up in that position.

  I sat back on my heels and watched him as he slept. The soft light streaming in from the window illuminated his scars, causing them to stand out on his pale skin. His dark hair cascaded down his back and framed his perfect face. I wanted to see that face twist in anger and pleasure as I teased him. I slowly licked my lips and narrowed my eyes.

  I sat on the couch and allowed myself to sleep, knowing that I'd get too excited if I watched Illumi all night. I smirked as I drifted off, excited for the next morning.

  I woke up before Illumi, and I watched him again. When he woke up, I couldn't help but smile. This was going to be good. His eyes slowly opened, and he looked confused for a second before looking pissed.

  "Good morning," I said, still crouching in front of him. "Did you sleep well?"

  "Let me go, you asshole," he yelled.

  I licked my lips and stood up, walking towards him slowly. I tried to hold back a moan as my body reacted to his words. "Illumi, please don't talk to me like that. You have no idea how good it makes me feel."

  I stood in front of him and firmly placed a hand on his crotch. His eyes widened as I started to palm him, and I could feel him start to go hard. He was fighting against his restraints, and I wanted to have him then. Instead, I went to stand behind him and whispered in his ear.

  "I said you were going to regret what you did last night, Illu-chan."

  I softly bit his neck and walked to the bedroom, getting my bag which had some toys in it. I picked out a small ring and walked back to Illumi.

  "We're going to play a game," I told him, folding my arms.

  "I don't think I like this game," he said in a calm voice.

  I frowned at that. I wanted to see him in distress, not calm and composed. Still, I was sure that I could ruin that.

  "Pick a card," I said. "If you pick the joker, I'll be easy on you. Anything else, and I'll have my fun."

  His eyes narrowed as I shuffled the deck. I placed one card down at a time onto the table, looking up at him each time. There were about ten cards left when he nodded his head.

  "That one," he said confidently.

  Smirking, I picked up the card and showed it to him. "Shame," I sighed, smiling wide. "Ace of spades. Looks like I'll be having my fun and you'll have to suffer."

  Illumi started to pull at the rope as I made my way over to him. I pulled the ring out of my pocket and crouched down in front of him. I slowly pulled his pants and underwear down, leaving him on display before me. My eyes widened slightly as I took in the sight. Despite his expression and tone of voice, he seemed to be extremely aroused.

  "My, my," I chuckled. "You are a pervert, aren't you dear?"

  I placed a kiss on his thigh as I slid the ring onto his dick. His body stiffened slightly at the touch and I smirked. This was going to be fun. I put his clothes back on and stood up, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I turned it on and opened up an app.

  "Would you like to see what this does to you, Illumi?" I asked.

  "Fine. What does it do?" He asked, his voice bored.

  I controlled the vibrations of the ring on my phone. I started off with them being small and watched as Illumi's eyes widened. He shifted in the chair, and I turned the vibrations up to the highest setting. He moaned loudly, throwing his head back and tensing his body. I laughed, turning it down slightly, and put my phone on the table next to him. I went and got dressed, hearing him moan and whimper quietly.

  "I'm going to the gym," I said to him, putting on my heels. "Try not to finish before I get back."

  Illumi protested but I left the room and quickly went to the gym. I was hoping to spend a few good hours there, then get lunch and maybe watch a fight in the afternoon, but I would have to go back to Illumi soon. I wanted to leave him in the room for the whole day, but I knew he wouldn't be able to cope with it just yet.

  The gym was quite busy when I got there, and I went straight to the weights. There were a few other guys there, but none of them really excited me. The conversation two of them were having did however spark my interest.

  "...and then the kid with green hair just punched him! He couldn't have been more than twelve, but the guy was knocked out cold. He'll probably be on the 200th floor soon!" The first guy said to his friend.

  "Yeah, and the other kid was pretty strong too. And fast."

  I smirked, and a small amount of my bloodlust came out. They must have been talking about Gon and Killua. Oh, how I wanted to see them ripen and to fight them at their most powerful. Especially Gon. He would go so far.

  The two guys looked at me, clearly sensing my murderous intent, and quickly left. Shame, I wanted to hear more about the two boys. Ah, well. By what they were saying, I could only assume that I would see them both again soon.

  I was at the gym for about three hours before I decided to go back to Illumi. I wanted to see just how much of a mess he was in. When I got to our room, I could hear his soft moans through the door and I started to get excited. I bit my lip, going hard, and opened the door quickly.