Author's Note

Hi!

The first book of Mystique Trilogy is now officially finished.

Thank you for being part of the roller coaster ride of EOTD. Thank you for being with me until the end of the book. This story isn't perfect and probably doesn't fit your standards at some points, but I hope you learned a lot of things here just like how I learned in every chapter I wrote.

Please don't forget to take care of yourself. Never be dependent on someone you don't fully trust. Love and care for yourself because at the end of the day, you are your own hometown. You are yours. Be your own anchor because the world we live in is always uncertain and full of problems.

If you feel down, talk to someone. Don't face your problems alone especially if you can't. There will always be someone willing to listen to you. Remember that after the rain, there's always a rainbow. The same goes with after every problem, happiness and relief are waiting for you at the end of the line.

And lastly, always trust the process and in yourself.

***

MYSTIQUE TRILOGY
1. End of the Day (Mystique Trilogy 1) – completed
2. soon
3. soon

Read my other books! After this, Heartthrob Series #2: We Could Happen will start (this year). It is part of my Heartthrob Series.

For more updates, follow me on Twitter @legitlygorgsWP

See you again soon in this trilogy!