I blush, curling up in his arms so that he can't see my face. "I mean, yeah. Of course. Do you not think about it?"

"Obviously I do. I've been thinking about it since the second we got divorced." He laughs, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

The two of us cuddle in silence for a while. There's nothing I can say because my mind is racing with thoughts of Luke and I. Where we're going in the future. I quickly sit up, turning to look at him.

"What?" He chuckles, cocking his head to the side.

"Luke, let's just... do it."

"What?"

"Get married."

"Are you serious?"

"I know we haven't even been back together for even close to a year now, but I just know this is what the future holds for us." I tell him as I move closer to him again. Straddling him, I wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my hands in his hair.

"You really want to marry me? Again?"

I nod, "I really do."

Luke cups my face, quickly pressing his lips to mine.

"I know we've talked about this before, but this feels very real." I mumble, letting out a nervous laugh.

Softy laughing, Luke presses another quick kiss to my lips. "I think because it is real."

"Are we really getting married? Are we like, kinda engaged?" I ask as I pull away from him, a smile creeping onto my face.

"Okay, wait, not to sound crazy, but..." Luke trails off, moving away from me and getting out of the bed. I watch him as he walks to the other side of his room and into his closet. I can't see what he's doing, as he's too far into the walk-in for me to see him.

I sigh, resting against the headboard as I wait for him, not sure why he had to interrupt our moment.

He comes rushing back into the bed, and pulls me close. There's a huge smile across his face, and I giggle as I see how thrilled he is.

"Like I said, not to sound crazy, but... I bought this the day after we had that conversation about getting married."

I gasp, as Luke reveals a ring box, and I obviously know exactly what's going on.

"I wanted this to obviously be more special than this, as I have previously mentioned, but, fuck, this seems like the perfect time, since we've decided we're just going to pull the trigger on this. I fucking love you, Kelsey. I always have, and I always will. I know we've been through... a lot, but- you know what? Fuck this. I love you, marry me?"

I laugh, my eyes filling with tears as Luke opens the box, revealing the ring that has a huge diamond.

"Luke!" I exclaim, slamming the box shut, as I giggle through my tears. "Are you insane!"

He laughs, also tearing up, "I told you I was going to buy you a huge expensive ring! I fucking love you, you deserve it."

"Oh my god." I mumble, watching him reopen the box, and pulling out the ring.

"So, there's a story with this ring." Luke says, smiling as he slides it on my finger.

"Don't ruin this moment, Luke!" I exclaim, a small laugh passing my lips as I stare down on the ring on my finger.

"I won't! But basically," Luke starts, as he grabs my hand. He flips my hand, so that the bottom of the band is showing and I notice the two tiny diamonds. "I had this custom made, for you. I know you wouldn't want your old ring, but I had a hard time letting go of it. So, I had the two smallest diamonds from the original ring I gave you years ago added to this one. One for each of us."

"Luke..."

"I love you. I was worried you would hate that I did this. But we have a past and there's no way to erase it, so we should embrace it. I thought this would be the best way to have a reminder that we've always had each other."

"I'm so fucking in love with you." I reply, quickly pressing my lips to his, the kiss quickly getting heated.

When there's a knock at Luke's bedroom door, Luke barely yells out a quick 'what' before his lips are hastily back on mine.

"I'm coming in!" Calum yells, barging into the room.

"Dude!" Luke exclaims, at the same time I yell at Calum.

"Sorry! I can't find my leather jacket!" Calum groans, now searching Luke's room.

"It's on the chair." Luke tells him, as I continue to leave kisses down his neck.

"Can you two, like, hold off for ten seconds while I find this jacket?" Calum rolls his eyes, picking up the jacket off the chair.

"We just got engaged, fuck off we wanna fuck." Luke casually replies.

"Luke!" I exclaim.

At the same time Calum screams at the top of his lungs. "What the fuck?"

Luke bursts into laughter, as I playfully smack his chest.

"I'm sorry, engaged?" Calum yells, no longer caring much about the jacket in his hand.

I giggle, holding my hand out for him to see the ring on my finger.

"Oh my god. Congrats! What the fuck? Is this happening?" Calum asks, seeming like he's disoriented. "Luke, why didn't you tell me you had a ring?"

Luke shrugs, "I don't know. I didn't know I would be proposing this soon. I only got the ring because of a conversation we had."

"Okay, well I'm going to be late for my plans now. I'm happy for you guys!" Calum calls as he rushes out of Luke's room, the door slamming behind him.

"I hate him sometimes." Luke laughs, pulling me close to him.

The two of us sit there in a comfortable silence for a few moments, both of us with huge smiles across our face.

"Wow, I was not expecting this tonight. This is so fucking wild." Luke smiles, quickly kissing my lips.

"Neither was I, but here we are." I smile up at him. Holding my hand out, I stare at the ring sitting on my finger. My smile somehow gets bigger, as I stare at the diamond glistening in the light.

"I hope it's okay." He whispers, pressing a kiss to the top of my head as were cuddled up together.

"Luke, it's perfect. The ring doesn't even matter right now, we're literally getting married again."

"You're going to be my wife again..."

"You've grown into such an amazing thoughtful human being, and I truly cannot wait for you to be my husband again."

_______________________

AHHHHHH I've had this written for months but I've been nervous to post this chapter lmao anyway I hope it was okay !!