School Thoughts

Adrien's POV

At school, I immediately feel a rush of anger when I see Marinette.

I know y/n said they've moved past it, and I'm glad, but it still makes me mad that she said those things.

How would she even go about stopping us, anyway?

Stand guard at y/n's house to keep me away?

As if that would work.

Going to see y/n was, and still is the best part of my days.

I hope my visits won't have to cease anytime soon, but if being Guardian has to pause them, I'll wait.

It would be crushing, but I'll wait.

Because I know she would love taking care of the kwamis, and I'm sure she can handle the responsibility.

Master Fu had mentioned it to me before, and I said I thought it'd be a great match, although then I didn't realize we may have to put our relationship on hold.

Hopefully we won't have to, the kwamis and Master Fu could decide that it's safe.

I get that there was situations where it wasn't safe, but it should be fine now.

"Dude!" Nino suddenly says to me, braking my train of thought.

"Hm?" I mumble, looking to him.

"Are you coming? Class is over!"

"Oh! Right, yeah. Sorry, just lost in thought."

"I didn't realize you were so interested in Shakespeare."

"Yeah, uh, great stuff."

"Bro, I know you're not really that into it, we weren't even talking about Shakespeare."

"We wasn't?"

"Nope."

"Oh no. I thought I was paying some attention, but maybe not."

"I'll give you my notes, but what's on your mind? More lady troubles?"

"Uh, in a way?"

"What's up?"

"It's not like it sounds, y/n and I are great! But considering she's technically not my girlfriend," I lower my voice, "I can't explain to my mom that pushing me at any girl my age isn't a good thing."

"Ahh. Can't you do the same thing you did with me? No names?"

"No way, she'd immediately want to meet, have dinner, all that good stuff."

"Right. Tough situation, dude."

"Yeah."

We have to sit down and be quiet now, so our conversation is halted.

Of course I can't say that what I was actually thinking about, since very few can actually know who the Guardian is.

Plus, it's not like he could really give me any advice about it, since it's more so up to what Master Fu and the kwamis decide, than what we want.

If that was the case, it wouldn't matter.

Maybe if we both talked to Master Fu we could convince him that it will be safe?

I know she's going to be there doing her training stuff today, I might drop by.

If I have time after fencing, and then Mom will be expecting me.

Maybe Master Fu stays up late enough for me to stop tonight?

I need to think about this later, before I get in trouble for not paying attention.