You know...I dont regret any of it... I was happy...

Thank you for making my life worth it.

Goodbye Dumbass.

-Misa.

Drops of tears fell on the paper as I finished reading it.

She knew it...

She knew she was going to die...

I clenched the paper tightly with my left hand and clenched my chest with the other.

I felt pain.

My heart, it felt like it was on fire.

I hadn't realized what she meant to me until she left me...

I broke down and screamed in pain.

___________

Author's POV

A little boy, around five years, was waiting for someone outside the door of their room.

"Come quickly before mom arrives!" He whisper yelled.

"Coming." A little girl replied from the other side of the door.

After a few minutes, the door slowly creaked open, revealing a little girl, younger than the boy. She had the same dark eyes like the boy.

"Let's go!" The boy excitedly whispered and extended his hand.

The girl grinned and grabbed his hand, "Yeshh!"

They carefully sneaked out of their mansion and arrived at a garden behind it.

It was late night and the moon was shining brightly above them.

The little girl jumped around excitedly and started collecting the flowers.

The boy sat on the grass and watched her being happy. A smile made it's way on his face. He always admired how cheerful the little girl was. All he wished was for her to be the same forever.

After playing around for a while, the little girl ran towards the boy and sat beside him.

They both layed down on the grass and stared at the starry sky. It was around midnight by now.

The little girl held up her hand and glanced at her watch. After seeing the time, a wide smile made it's way in her face.

She sat up and forced the boy to do the same, "Get up and close your eyes." She ordered.

The boy was confused but obeyed her anyway.

"Now open your eyes."

He did and saw the girl sitting in front if him with her hands in front of her, holding something.

"Tada~" She gave him the widest grin. "Happy birthday!!"

He stared at the bracelet in her hand then at her. A smile formed on his lips, "Thank you so much!!" He said and took the bracelet.

He tried to wear the bracelet but it was too big for his small hands. He didnt mention it to the girl though, as he didnt wanted to hurt her feeling.