The couple continued to talk and giggle. Ten minutes later, they heard a high pitched voice calling out to them, "Jungkook? Taehyung?"

They both turned their head to the side to see Mrs. Jeon standing there. She was fiddling with her fingers and her expression showed visible hesitation. 

Jungkook frowned, "What's wrong Ma?"

Mrs. Jeon shook her head, "Nothing. I just want you to meet someone."

Jungkook nodded his head. 

His mother moved aside to display a short, petite girl standing behind. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and she wore an extravagant gown, just like his mother did. He knew who she was even before she lifted her head.

She spoke in a low voice, "Hey." She glanced at Taehyung once with a short smile but her wary eyes were fixated on Jungkook. The latter had his jaws clenched, blood boiling within him on seeing this woman again.

"What does she want, Ma?" Jungkook looked at his mother, completely ignoring the courtesy of even greeting the woman back. 

Taehyung looked at him with a frown, he knew something was up but couldn't wrap his head around it. He held Jungkook's arm, "Who's she, Kook?" He whispered.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, his raging eyes softening instantly. He looked down, "Yang Ara."

Taehyung eyes widened in shock. He turned to look at Ara, "Oh, you're the one who-" He stopped midsentence, not wanting to insult her in anyway.

Ara bowed, "Yes, I know. I'm really, very sorry about what had happened the last time. I don't know what got into me. Please forgive me." She looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes. She knew Jungkook wouldn't listen to her. Taehyung was the only one who could convince him to forgive her.

Taehyung shrugged, "I'm not angry at you. It's Jungkook's decision. You tried to molest him, not me."

"You're not angry?" Ara asked, surprised.

"Well, I'm not necessarily fond of you. But I'm not angry either."

Ara nodded her head slowly. Now, looking at Jungkook, she spoke, "Jungkook?"

"I'm sorry I can't forgive you. I can't trust you." He said the words with his head hanging low. He didn't want to look at her.

Ara nodded her head.

"Let's go Tae." Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and got up from the couch.

As the couple started walking away from Ara and Mrs. Jeon, the latter spoke in a raised voice, "Jungkook!"

"Yes?"

"Our annual business meeting is tomorrow. You'll be there, right? Both of you?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. Taehyung knew this was his way of asking him whether he'd want to go. 

Taehyung asked Mrs. Jeon, "Is it necessary for us to come, Ma'am?"

"It'd be great if you do. All the major businesswoman and businessmen would be coming together. Jungkook's father can acquaint Jungkook with them."

Jungkook resisted from rolling his eyes on listening to that statement. He knew Mr. Jeon won't introduce him to anyone.

He spoke, "If Taehyung is comfortable with being there, we'll come."

"We'll mostly be there." Taehyung added on.

|7:30 p.m.|

"Do you wanna go out today? Even though this place is shitty, the restaurants are kinda good." 

Taehyung snorted. "I know, but I don't want to get ready."

"You don't need to get ready. You look so beautiful already." 

"Shut up."

Jungkook chuckled, "Why do you tell me that when you always want me to compliment you more?"

"'Cause, I don't know. It gives me butterflies and makes me feel giddy-ish."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

Taehyung laughed, "Jungkook, I don't know. I'm confused."

Jungkook laughed too and pulled Taehyung by the arm so he was sitting beside him on the bed. 

"Okay so, here's the room service Menu. We'll order something."

Jungkook was scrolling through his phone as Taehyung skimmed through the menu. Suddenly, Taehyung exclaimed, scaring Jungkook, "Oh my God! I know what I want!"

"Gosh, don't scare me."

"What are you? 5?"

Jungkook pouted with a frown, "Don't tease me. What do you want?"

"Pancakes!" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a childlike excitement in his eyes. Jungkook wanted to glare at him. But instead, he melted into a short giggle. "Now baby?"

"No, for breakfast tomorrow."

Jungkook giggled some more, "But I asked you what you want for dinner, darling."

"I'm looking." Taehyung mumbled, embarrassed. 

Jungkook threw his head back in a silent laughter. He kept his phone aside and wrapped his arms around Taehyung. He rested his chin on his shoulder and kissed his cheek before looking at the menu too. 

"You're too adorable."

Taehyung's cheeks turned red, "Can you stop making me blush so much Jeon?" He whispered.

"Never."

|45 MINUTES LATER|

"This was a very bad choice."

Taehyung nodded his head, "I agree." But continued slurping on his ramen. 

They ended up calling for ramen, missing home. But as always, they were disappointed. No other place could have better ramen than their home itself. Especially not the United States.

"So, you seriously want to go to that party tomorrow?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung shrugged, "Why not?"

"It's just that, the last time I went to a business party here, I left immediately after."

"I'll be here this time. Don't worry."

"I can't help but to do that Tae."

"It's your choice, love. You decide. I won't know anyone there anyways."

Jungkook chuckled, "Same."

"Let's decide tomorrow itself. Based on how we feel. Does that work?"

"Perfectly." Jungkook sighed with a smile.

Taehyung smiled back and winked.

Jungkook chuckled before resuming to eat his dinner.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Thursday Update!!!

I'm back!!!

I wrote a short chapter today but I hope you still enjoyed!

I also decided on writing some fluff before the bad stuff starts, uk?

Anyways, as always, thank you so much for commenting such lovely things on the author's note yesterday. I love y'all so much more than I can ever put into words 🥺💜

Today's Question: What's your favourite Non-K-Pop song?

My answer: So, mine is 'Quit' by Cashmere Cat ft. Ariana Grande. It's a very, very underrated song but so, so good!! If you haven't heard it, I really advise and hope you do!

Thank you so much for reading! I love you 💜❤

Take care lovelies

Stay safe, Stay home

~Love,
TheTaeBTSLover ✨❤❤