Lilith

As soon as Rachel fell asleep I turned off the movies and tucked her under my covers. I waited a while before texting Nico.

Me: I'm coming up!

Nico: Good!

Slowly and carefully I slide out of the bed. Tiptoeing I open the door and it makes a small creek. Looking back I turn to make sure Rachel is still asleep. When I hear a small snore from her mouth I take a breath and leave the room.

Darkness fills me as I look around. All the lights are off and it's hard to see. Feeling around I manage to find the stairs. Sneakily I take one step at a time as I get closer and closer to Nico's room. When I reach the hall his door is slightly open. The light in his room is off, but the one in the bathroom is on.

What's he doing in there? Walking into his room I peak into the bathroom. He has the shower running as he combs his fingers through his hair. Once his eyes connect with mine he grins.

When I walk in he turns towards me. "So you came after all." Taking me into his arms I wrap my arms around his neck.

"How could I miss out on personal time with my favorite man." As I'm talking he starts to take off my shirt. Looking up at his eyes I watch as he admires my body intently.

Would he still look at me the same if he found out about the baby? I should honestly tell him and set up a doctor's appointment to get a checkup.

If he doesn't want it then what we have now will have to end. I'll be the one broken in the end. Once my shirt is off he groans. "Fuck I love this body" He smiles as he bends down and tugs off my pants and my panties.

"It's all yours Nico. For the night!" Humming I kiss the crook of his neck. He bites my ear lobe and slowly slides off my bra.

"Good! I have a long night planned. Hopefully, you aren't too loud." Once I'm naked he lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist.

As soon as I do he steps into the shower with me holding onto him. Then pinning me to the wall he takes one of my breasts Into his mouth.

"Nico!" A soft gasp escapes my mouth. If I'm not quite Rachel is sure to catch us.

He's not worried though as he bites down hard. Covering my mouth I arch my head. The water hits against our bodies as he slowly nips and sucks on each nipple. "You taste so delicious" He groans.

Then as quickly as he started he stops. Biting my lip I look at him. He's staring at my boobs with a raised brow.

"Baby are your boobs bigger?" Squinting his eyes he nits his brows together. When I look down I see that my boobs have in fact grown. Shit, it's from the pregnancy.

I hadn't noticed until now. Being busy in the bakery and all. Nico can't find out before I have the chance to tell him.

Deciding to distract him I pull him into my lips and rub against his shaft. We both groan together. "No are you imagining things. Hurry and fuck me." I laugh trying to make him feel silly.

He looks up at me as if he's searching for something. Then I feel him at my entrance. He bites into my shoulder as he slowly allows himself to slide in. Squeezing my eyes shut I try to hold back my moans.

"I don't think I can stay quiet," I whisper.

"The shower will drown out the noise." He moans as he slides back out. Then when he slams into me my nails dig deep into his back as pleasure overtakes me. My entire body feels so sensitive right now with the water hitting my skin.

"More." I get out.

His hand slides into my hair and his cock slides in and out of me so hard. Nothing feels better than a man I have feelings for fucking me good. While only having eyes for me.

I don't want to keep this secret from him any longer. He needs to know as soon as possible. When he sets me down my gaze snaps to him.

"I'm not stopping," he smirks. Suddenly he turns me around and pushes my body against the wall. He slides into me hard. My lower body slams against the wall as he fucks me.

"Oh yes! Don't stop Nico. Yes just like that." I moan loud then I cover my mouth. Shit, I was too loud.

He doesn't stop though. Just increases his pace as he does it again and again. Holding myself up against the wall my nails scrape against the tile walls.

"I'm cumming." I cry out as he massages my clit. His fingers work effortlessly as finds all my good spots.

"I'm cumming to baby." he squeezes my ass causing me to tighten around him. He lets out a blissful moan.

"I like it when you do that." He brings his mouth down to my ear and traces kisses up and down my neck and back.

When my orgasm hits he covers my mouth as he uses me to cum. When he does he pulls out of me quickly as we both moan together.

Catching my breath I turn towards him with a smile. "I almost forgot how amazing this is." Running my hand down his muscular chest his eyes meet mine.

He lifts me bridal style and my eyes widen. "You're sleeping in here tonight." He growls.

"What about Rach?" I question holding onto him for dear life.

"You can sneak back into your room when she wakes up." He takes a step out of the tub and then his other foot joins.

Walking me into the room he turns on the light. His room is bigger than it seemed in the hallway. There are pictures of him and Rach on all the dressers. Beautiful white lamps with black and white bedsheets.

Then one picture, in particular, catches my eyes. A picture of a woman with long orange hair standing next to Nico. In between, them is a small version of Rachel.

That must be her mother. She's beautiful compared to me I'm a downgrade. I'm not able to look for long because he throws me onto the bed and climbs on top of me. Biting my lip I wait for him to lay next to me.

He rolls next to me and pulls me into his arms. After a while of running my fingers through his hair, I fall asleep.