Lilith

As I hang up the last of my clothes, I turn to Rachel who is watching me in the doorway. "Would you like to help me?" I ask showing her my box of hair products, makeup, and jewelry.

"Can I!" She smiles. I nod and walk over to her.

"Can you show me the bathroom?" smiling I motion for her to lead. Nodding I walk out of the room with her. The sound of something cooking fills my senses. Looking up, I see Nico cooking what looks like fish and spaghetti. Something I absolutely love to eat.

"Smells good," I say looking over to him. He smiles and winks at me when Rachel walks up the stairs. Looking away from him I follow her up the stair. She leads me to one of what looks to be two bathrooms. One bathroom is in a hallway and the other is in what looks to be Nico's room.

His room is dark and manly, and I can smell the faint scent of cologne. I can only imagine what it will be like to sit in that room. Taking a deep breath, I follow Rachel into the enormous bathroom.

"This is my bathroom. You can put your hair products and makeup in here." She says turning towards me. "When you get done can you do my hair? My dad does a horrible job at doing girly styles." Rachel smiles.

I giggle and run a hand through her hair. "Of course, sweetie! If you want, I can do it right now. I have all night to unpack my things." I said motioning for her to sit down.

She squeals and sits on the toilet seat. Taking out some hair supplies I set up things to do her hair up.

Once I get set up, I start on her hair. Slowly taking piece after piece and brushing through. "Your hair is beautiful. Maybe I can teach your dad how to do a few styles. I braid up her hair to make a flower crown. She closes her eyes and hums.

"I hope he learns. He really sucks at it." We both laugh together before we see Nico standing at the door with his arms crossed.

"Are you two talking about me?" His eyes immediately go to me as they wander down to my hands raiding Rachel's hair.

"No." Rachel smiles up at me secretly.

"Rachel just asked me to do her hair," I say putting in bobby pins to keep the crown in place. Nico moves closer and I tense up. With Rachel turned away from me he stands right next to me. His hand wandering up to my ass as he squeezes gently.

"You're doing a Good Job, Lilith. I like it so far." Smiling a bit I grab his hand and move him away. Glaring at him I mumble for him to behave.

"I came to ask if you want some garlic bread?" He says looking at Rachel.

"Yes, but you didn't ask Lilith what she wanted." Rachel lets out a small huff.

His eyes widen as he looks at me. "I'm fine with whatever," I say finishing up Rachels's hair.

"Tomorrow we are eating something you like," Nico says shaking his head. Almost embarrassed he hadn't asked me.

"Tomorrow I can help you cook something," I say patting Rachels's shoulder.

"I'm done. You can look at it now." I say.

She squeals as she gets off the toilet. Looking into the mirror she grins wide. "Wow, I look amazing." She turns to Nico.

"Lilith is great at doing hair! Can she do my hair all the time?"Rachel looks up at her father with a smile.

"Only if she wants to." They both look to me.

"Of course I can. Anytime you want me to." Biting my lip I put my hair products up.

"I'm going back downstairs. Show her around Rach." Nico bends down and kisses Rachels's head before walking out.

"C'mon I'll show you all the rooms first." Rachel walks out and I follow behind her.

She shows me all the rooms. The dark manly room is Nico's and the bright pink room is Rachels. She has a bunch of teddy bears at the edge of her bed. It looks like a big collection. Also, pink LED lights around a big mirror on her dresser.

Then she shows me the basement along with the laundry room. Their house isn't overly large. It's just the right size. By the time I get back into my room to finish unpacking dinner is ready...