Nico

After the amazing sex, we had on the Ferris wheel I stayed inside her until we started to lower. Then we both put our clothes on the correct way. Once we got to the ground I couldn't wait any longer to get her in my bed.

Since Rachel is home I decided on her bed tonight. I drove her home, but as we drove something kept poking the back of my mind. Why couldn't she get on the rides? She was super excited about it. Even told me they were her favorite.

Once we got in line though she looked at the sign and backed away. When I tried to see what she was looking at it didn't click. The sign was normal. You have to be a certain height, not afraid of heights, and follow the rules.

I get out of the car and run around it as I turn off the engine. I open Lilith's door for her and she smiles. "Such a gentleman." She purrs which gets my dick hard again.

It's only been an hour in half since I fucked her and I'm already hard again.

Once she gets out of the car and closes the door behind her I pin her against the car. Her sexy hair tickles my skin as I caress her neck.

Her moans fill my ears as she stares at my lips. I kiss her deeply. She doesn't open for me at first, but when I grip her hair she opens wide. Our tongues caress and she pulls away.

"House! Now." She says between pants. I let her go and we both walk up to the house. As she fumbles with her door I press my hard against her. "Hurry baby I wanna be inside you." I hear her whimper as she finally gets the door open.

As soon as it's open I turn her around and kiss her again. I lift her and she wraps her legs around my waist. Just as I'm about to close the door my phone rings.

"Shit." I groan as I pull out my phone. She watches me wide-eyed.

The sitter's name shows up on my phone. "I've got to take this." I let her down and she bites her lip.

"Hello?"

"I'm sorry to call so late sir, but Rachel has a fever." She says in a shaky tone.

"What!" My mind starts to spin. This is the first time my daughter has ever been sick. Instead of being there with her, I'm here fucking Lilith.

"I took her to the hospital."

"Thank you! I'll be there in 20." I say.

"Ok, sir." I hang up the phone.

"Oh my god!" Lilith screams. I turn around to see what she's looking at.

The words whore are written in capital letters on her wall. Her entire living room is trashed. Couches ripped, TV broken. There is a trail of cotton that goes through the house. We didn't see it before. I mean when we walked in it was dark.

"W-who did this." She wraps her arms around her body to stop herself from shaking.

Who did do this. I can't believe someone would break into her house and break everything. My jaw clenches and I walk over to her.

I hold her in my arms as she starts to cry. "We need to call the police." I say.

Fuck, but I need to get to the hospital. "Rachel is in the hospital. Come with me while I call the police. I don't want you to stay here." I say.

"I can call Alec." She says

"I don't trust him alone with you right now. We don't know who did this." I tell her.

"As much as I want to make sure your daughter is okay, I don't feel right leaving my home like this." She sighs.

"Ok, though I'll go." She walks over to the counter and scans it. "I need to get something from upstairs. Can you come with me?" Her shaky voice asks. She must be so traumatized.

Nodding my head I follow her up the stairs. The upstairs is completely trashed. Clothes everywhere, bedsheets on the hallway floors, bathroom soap on the walls. Whoever did this ruined my night? I want to punch the shit out of them.

She walks into a messy room. There's a bed and I guess those blue bedsheets go in here. Watching as she walks over to the drawer her jaw goes slack. She looks into it and I take a look inside. The drawer is empty.

"They took it." Tears fall down her eyes as she slams it shut.

"Took what?" I asked pulling her into my chest. Her tears soak up my shirt.

"T-T-They took the necklace my grandmother gave me before she died." She sobs.

I made a note to find the bastard and kill him. "Are you sure?" I ask looking around. "Maybe it was thrown with everything else?" I pick up a shirt from the floor and she shakes her head.

"It's expensive. I doubt that they left it." She runs a hand through her hair. "I can look for it later. We need to get to the hospital." She grabs a hold of my arm and pulls me into the hallway.

"I'll need to hire a cleaning crew to fix my house." She sighs.

I open my mouth to speak when my phone suddenly starts to ring again. I pull it out of my back pocket and answer it.

"It's bad!" My babysitter cries through the phone...