Lilith

I hang up the phone while Alec holds my keys in front of me. "Sorry I took so long. Here are your keys." He says with a smile.

I take them from his hands and let him inside. "You didn't have to bring it back tonight. You could have just brought it tomorrow." Alec ruined a really good phone session I was about to have.

I could call Nico back, but it might be too late. "I didn't want you to have to catch a ride to work from someone else." he leans on the wall next to my couch.

"I heard your bakery got a big order today too," he says.

"Yeah. The little girl was so disappointed. I made her 100 cakes in time for a birthday party."

I never did ask Nico why they needed all those cakes for one birthday party. I'm sure they aren't inviting the whole world.

"Must be giving the cakes to charity. That's a hell of a lot though." Alec says.

"Do you want to come in and try a scrapped one?" I ask with my head tilted.

He smiles and nods his head. I move over and let him walk in. He follows me to the kitchen. I open my refrigerator and take out the leaning cake. Earlier one of my cooks let it fall over and I had to take it home.

"Why is it leaning like that?" he chuckles.

"It's a long story." I smile.

I grab a knife and start cutting the cake. "Since you're here mind giving me some advice?" I question.

His eyes squint and his lips curl to the side. "Sure."

"So um...I've been sick lately." I start

"Are you okay? Have you seen a doctor?" He grabs my hand and caresses it.

"No. I'm scared to...Alec, I think I'm pregnant." I lower my head and frown.

His grip suddenly tightens and when I look up his face has gone pale. His eyes are wide and he's glaring. He looks like a phsyco right now.

"You're what?" He whispers.

"Pregnant. I'm not sure though I still need to take a test." I remove my hand from his and slide the slice onto a plate.

"Is it that guy Nico's?" Alec asks.

"I don't know. I slept with him and another guy in a span of a month. I need to know how far along I am." I hand him the cake while he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"You know if you tell that guy Nico this he won't like you anymore. I mean you barely know each other." Alec says.

I hate that he's right. I mean Nico probably isn't planning on having more kids. Especially not with me. Alec eats the cake with a smile.

"This is good."

Maybe I should spend a lot of time with him before I tell him. I open my refrigerator and put my cake inside. Then I feel Alec's body behind mine. He presses himself against me and pins both of my hands down onto the counter in front of me.

His breath against my neck causes my hair to stand. His cock pressing against me causes me to stiffen up. I would have liked this years ago. Now my mind is clouded with Nico.

I mean Nico is perfect and he's mine right now. "I like you, Lilith. I don't want you with any other man." He lets his hand run up my thigh and to my crotch. I'm wet down there but not because of Alec.

"Alec I think it's a good idea if you leave," I say firmly. I try to turn around but he kisses my neck. This time I elbow him with my free hand and break out of his grip.