A BIG THANK YOU

Hello every one! So we've finally reached the end of this book (after 3 long years). I want to really really thank everyone who has stayed throughout this journey and even those who stopped halfway because of my hiatus. I read your comments all the time and they always give me life. They bring tears to my eyes, for real. I wish i could hug every single one of you because i really couldn't have done it without you. I am an emotional person so I feel like tearing up as I write this LOL.

I apologise for all the terrible grammars, spelling errors and what not in the story.

MY ORIGINAL PLOT:

Initially, I had planned this story to be a normal romance kind-of one shot story and the chapter about the time machine supposedly was just a one time thing. I never intended to continue it but people started to get hooked by the idea of time traveling and so I racked my brain, coming up with the plot.

Afterwards, I had intended for Y/N to proceed with the wedding and in a few years time meet Aizawa again where they will finally part ways. Aizawa goes back to his timeline and Y/N will remain in hers with Todoroki. Of course this isnt a todoroki x reader x aizawa fanfic but i feel like even if it isnt, its possible to create a story where the MC doesnt end up with the male protagonist. Because that happens in real life too, not everything has a fairytale-like ending.

And then I figured "ah shit, writing this is gonna hurt like a b*tch" so I thought of making two endings. Then again, it isnt a todoroki x reader x aizawa so why should i bother HAHA.

So i decided to choose this ending instead. If you've read my Levi x Reader; In Your Eyes story (shout out to you), you will know that i dont like happy endings HAHAH. Some of you will disagree with how this story ended and thats okay, really! I will leave it up to you to conclude however you want the story to go after this.

MY PLAN AFTERWARDS:

I am currently in a process of writing 2 stories: one is an original story which will most likely not be published here, and the other is a Chisaki Kai x Reader fanfic which I plan to publish once i have most of the chapters written out because I dont want to leave people hanging, heh.

My bnha one shot is also in progress and I already have a few chapters written out. It's not in my top priority list but Requests are still open!

I wont force you to support me after this, but I hope you will even if this book has ended. HAHA . And once again,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND SUPPORT. See you soon.

20/7/2021

- A. Sora