Chapter 10: Fireworks In Our Heart

They say, each person is connected by a thread that leads them to their soul mate. They are destined to love regardless of place, circumstances and time. When storm comes, the thread will twist and tangle but it will never break. It's called The Red String Of Fate.

Your eyes flickered open to a white ceiling above you. A warm feeling enveloped your hand. Weakly, you turned to your left. There, laid a sleeping young boy seated next to you, fingers intertwined with yours.

His shoulders heaved rhythmically to his soft breathing. The sun that crept through the white flapping curtains, shone its light onto his calm demeanor. You noticed how majestic he looked with the speck of dust waltzing under the divine sunlight.

You absentmindedly stroke his hair and whispered, "Just, what happened.."

Aizawa fidgeted in his sleep a few times before finally waking up to your presence. He frowned and rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"Y/n....."

"Aiza—"

Quickly, he pulled you into a tight hug.

"I thought i lost you..." he whispered right next to your ear.

—————————

Later on, you found out that you lost conscious in his arms while you were in the cave. He brought you back and since then, you had been in a coma for 10 days.

"So.. that wasn't a dream,," you cried in joy. Tears forming in the corners of your eyes.

"W-what are you so happy about? Everyone was worried sick. They thought you were gonna die. And if you're gone, i don't know what will become of us, of me,"

You only smiled in response. At that moment, you never wanted to part away from them. Not from Aizawa. Ever again. You softly pat his head.

Suddenly, your smile shriveled into nothing but plain terror when realisation hit you.

You ruffled through your clothes, touching and inspecting your abdomen area. Nothing. There was no bandages, no pain, no wounds, nothing at all.

'then what was that all about?'

"Are you okay?" Aizawa asked.

"It's nothing..."

Before you knew it, you were discharged from the hospital a few days later. Aizawa had his hands busy with upcoming tests so you decided to head home alone.

The warm air was exceptionally fresh and crisp. It felt like you were finally released from the hell hole. However, the vision you had when you passed out, still remained vivid in your head. It felt real. The pain you experienced, the blood you saw. Was it really a dream?

Lost in your thoughts, you paid no attention to who was before you. As a result of your ignorance , you bumped into the person and fell right on your bum.

"S-sorry!" the female spoke in panic.

She reached her hand out. You looked up but the sun was too bright for you to see her. You could only make out the figure. She pulled you up instantly and that was when you saw her face.