Chapter 40: Your Touch

"C-can I sleep with you tonight?" You shifted in your seat as you looked away in embarrassment.

He noticed the red tint that was spreading across your face. Just when he thought things couldn't get any hotter, his eyes travelled down to your exposed thighs that were slightly twitching.

He swallowed his saliva, barely managing to utter the word "Okay" .

Before the two of you went to bed, you took a quick warm shower. Fuyumi had kindly provided you with her clothes for the night that luckily fit you just right.

Todoroki laid the futon on his bedroom floor and stepped away briefly. "Hmm maybe I should put another one for Y/N,"

As he was about to lay out another futon, he froze. "But there's no harm in sharing. After all, we are a couple..." he whispered softly. This had him in a dilemma for a good 10 minutes, wondering if he should lay out two futons or just pretend that he only had one so they could sleep under one blanket.

All that thinking distracted him from the door that quietly slid open. When it was shut again, that was when he snapped back to reality. Todoroki spun around in a hurry only to be greeted by you but with drenched hair. He swore his heart almost exploded when he gazed at how alluring you looked even with just a plain shirt and shorts.

"Is something wrong?" You asked while casually wringing your hair with a towel. He bit his lips and replied, "N-nothing.."

"Ah. Hold on, I'll get another futon," he said in defeat. Even though he wanted to sleep with you so bad, he didn't want to lie and disrespect you.

Just then, you clasped his hand. With a slight hesitation, you took a deep breath and finally spoke, "i want to sleep next to you,"

Todoroki stared into your eyes and swallowed his saliva hard. He fear that he wouldn't be able to restrain himself if anything happens. Even so, he could only respond with a nod as his sweat trickled down, because in truth he wanted it to happen.
—-
The room was dark and cold but with our body pressed against each other, the warmth was shared. You had your back facing his well built chest as he had his arms wrapped just below your breast. He pulled you closer and nuzzled your neck with his nose.

"You smell nice," he muttered, his warm breath prickling your skin.

"Well, it was your lavender body soap that I used afterall," you giggled softly.

You felt Todoroki's lips curved into a smile. As his embrace tightened, there was something hard poking you from the back. You let out a small gasp and spun around.

"Todoroki.. Don't tell me you're-!"

Embarrassed, Todoroki backed away as he covered his flushed cheeks with his sleeves.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-. I-.. Excuse me, i'll let it out in the bathroom," he stuttered and walked away when you instantly grabbed his wrist.

"L-let me do it for you!"

To be honest, you were scared but you thought the least you could do as his girlfriend was to appease him. Besides, it was bound to happen one day. His lips parted in surprise at your boldness.

"Are you sure? Once I start, there's no going back, Y/N"

Todoroki stared anxiously, hesitating if he really should wreck such pure, innocent girl. He worried that you might not be able to handle the beast suppressed within him for it was too wild.

"Please, Todoroki.." you uttered, barely above a whisper.

He turned to face you completely and bore his eyes into yours, "Then, get on all fours"