Chapter 51: No One Else But You (Lemon🍋)

"I want to do it with you too, Aizawa," you softly said as your lips stretched out to form a smile.

His eyes, though were cold, had a certain warm sensation that completely enveloped you. With half lidded eyes, he stared down at your luscious lips, admiring its red shade. He moved an inch closer making your body tense up from the intimate proximity. As if there was a magnetic force, he lowered his body whilst his slender fingers laced with yours. He was moving so slowly that your mind was desperately begging him to kiss you already.

At last, the gap between two lips was shut by the pressure of his lips pressed deeply against yours. Tension heightened when his tongue slid into your mouth as he carelessly swirled it around. The kiss wasn't driven by lust. It stemmed from the purity and passion of love that had been suppressed all this time. This sentiment finally burst forth from his chest and was being expressed through his tender actions. From the way his fingers twisted around yours to the way his free hand kneaded your breast, you had fully entrusted your body to him.

"Y/N, may I take this off you?" He breathed heavily after breaking the kiss.

You gulped anxiously, "You may."

Aizawa gave a small smile before removing your shirt
and revealing your black bra, its strap slowly slipped down your arm. Even though it wasn't his first time seeing you in your undergarments, your beauty never failed to take his breath away. Impatiently, he yanked his shirt over his head and tossed it to the ground. His eyes that were staring down at you were big and fuelled with arousal. However you couldn't help but stare at his muscular, sturdy physique and his prominent arm veins. Even with scars carved on his body, he looked alluring for they represent his prowess as an experienced Hero. Slowly your gaze shifted to his crotch, where it was bulging.

He chuckled and lowered his body until his solid erection rubbed in between your thighs.

"Can you feel it? The hardness of my dick rubbing against your vagina? Its because of you I became like this. So don't take back your words when I go crazy later on," he rasped and unclasped your bra.

Your bosoms jiggled slightly upon breaking free from the cups of your bra. He plunged into your right breast and helped himself to your nipple erection. It was stiff and protruding which allowed him to bite and tug on it easily. His teeth that sank deep into your nipple took you off guard, making your body jolt in surprise.

"A-Aizawa..!" You stammered to no reply but only sucking noises. 

Once in a while he would switch between pulling with his teeth and sucking it. And when he does suck it, he likes to encircle his tongue around your nipple for pleasure.

You felt his lips graze lower to your abdomen then to your navel where he planted sweet kisses. His hands rest on your hips. Subsequently, he moved to the hem of your laced underwear and pulled it down completely to reveal your moist spot.

"Ah, this is embarrassing!!" You cried and quickly shut your thighs closed.

He eyed you, feeling annoyed. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about. We're gonna do more shameful things later on so save that line for later,"

"Hah?!-"

Before you could retort, he split your thighs open, unveiling your flower bud. Using his two fingers, he parted the lips, and heaved at the beautiful shade of red and pink of your inner folds. His eyes were glued to it as if in a trance.

"Don't just stop and stare!" You exclaimed while putting your hands over your face and leaving an opening slit between your fingers to watch him.

"I know that," he muttered and dived into your womanhood.