Chapter 11: One More Drink

Start from the beginning

TC'S POV

I watched everythin fall into place on the monitor and hurried inside the house; placing everything where it needs to be. I ran back out the house and felt good about this. Hopefully this will work.

SYA'S POV

"Just put the bags in our rooms I'll put them away myself". I told one of my workers, Jamel.

"Oh Sya I'm neva shoppin wit yo ol crab sandwich ass. You shop till you drip... Literally!" He said leaning on the wall like he was tired.

"Oh suck it up boi. You need the work out any way. You was gettin fat layin in bed all day. You lookin like a damn ham hock by the neck." I fell out laughing. They always argue like this, going back and forth with these jokes. It never gets old.

"Benny you kill me." I shook my head and actually saw Crystal smile. She sat down with me and apologized for everything. I also pulled my gun on her and threatened her some more but... I'll tell you about that later.

"Speaking of working out... August we're back!" It was quite for a second but I could hear the TV running below us.

"Y'all got a gym too? Y'all to got damn rich for me." Travis yelled as he went up the stairs. Benny pulled out the ribs he had rubbed down out the fridge and headed to the back porch. "I'll have this done in a hour or so. Come on Crystal come help daddy cook". She laughed and followed behind him to the back porch.

I shook my head at him and went down the stairs to the gym.

"August? Cookie? I'm back." I walked through the lounge part and went through the glass door to the gym.

"Whoa". I fanned my hand in front of my nose as soon as it hit my nose.

The smell of weed hit my nose and it wasn't just weed. That was straight pack.

I saw a nearly empty bottle of henny on floor and cookie was sitting on the yoga mat playing with her feet.

"Cookie what the hell is going on?" She turned around and ran to me excitedly. I picked her up and kissed her cheeks a few times.

"Da da." she pointed to the couch and I walked over with her on my hip.

Are you fuckin kidding me?!

"August!" He was sleep with bottle of goose in his arms like a football and a roach in the ash tray. He didn't move one muscle. I kicked his leg that was dangling off the coach as hard as I could.

Ooooooo I could just rip his face off!

He let out a groan and covered his eyes with hands from the lights.

"What happened?" I instantly grew pissed and tried not to tighten my grip on Alex.

"You're drunk off your ass August! I thought you promised you wouldn't do this shit again?! You know what?.... I'm not about to argue with you in front of my child." I quickly made it back upstairs and out the front door.

I walked down the path to the main house and walked straight in. I saw everyone hanging out in the living room but I wasn't in the mood for talking or playing right now. I made it to the east wing of the house and went straight to my room. I laid cookie on the bed and laid next to her.

He promised he wouldn't drink anymore. He gets really aggressive and damn near abusive when he is and I dont like that side of him. And I'll be diddly-darn-damned if he acts that way towards my child.

I would personally blow my own shit out if something happened to Alexandria. I went through to much with her to lose her because August wants to wild out.