Chapter 1

Chaelisa Restaurant is a fast-growing business as they already caught people's tastes. Roseanne and Lisa are the owners; they already have a good source of income but still can't find their real purpose. Roseanne is a snob person, while Lisa is constantly trying to forget because the world is cruel to them.

"Babe, are listening?" Rosie suddenly felt arms wrapped around her stomach while chopping some vegetables. She looked down and saw the hands of that someone who's hugging her.

"Why are you suddenly wearing your wedding ring?" she pouted and faced her; she saw sadness all over the woman's face in front of her.

"I found my keep, I saw you are wearing yours, so I guess I want to wear mine too," the woman awkwardly said.

"Why so?"

"It just feels right. I don't know, this day feels really weird,"

"It's fine Lisa. what are you saying again?" she asked as she continues with what she's doing, which is cooking for a VIP customer.

"I just want to say that I'm wearing my ring again."Lisa giggled. "maybe for the last time,"

"That's it?" Rosie rolled her eyes as the younger nodded. "Move, I will serve the food,"

"What?" Lisa widens her eyes because Rosie never serves the food before. "Why?"

"I don't know, I just feel like to serve today, get out here now and serve the regular customers," Rosie said because it is true. 

It is weirded her also because she hated delivering the food for people, but she is in the mood today as she goes to the VIP room. 

She saw a woman in a beautiful red dress but didn't bother to look at the customer's face because she doesn't care. Well, she is a snob and rude, and this VIP customer loves coming back to their restaurant, so she didn't bother to greet.

"No, greetings?" The woman in red dress scoffs; this is the first time that people inside Chaelisa Restaurant do not greet her; still, the chef ignored her.

She served the food without looking, but her hand accidentally brushed the woman's hand. 

Roseanne froze in her place and felt her heart beats so fast, feeling something weird that she once felt before. 

She slowly looked at a woman with a cat-eyed bitch face brunette. The woman is so beautiful, and she stared at each other for so long, until the woman cleared her throat.

"Done mesmerizing the view?" the brunette clicks her teeth.

"Are you alone?" Rosie asked without breaking her graze to the woman in front of her.

"Yeah, my fiance had an emergency meeting so I just got informed that our date is canceled, but I like the food here so maybe I can eat this alone," The woman smiled, trying to be nice. 

She is usually rude, but this is her favorite restaurant, and the woman serving the food might be the chef; well, it is obvious with the chef's uniform that it is different from the others.

"Can I join you," Rosie said and immediately sat in front of her, which shocked the brunette because the chef immediately sat even without saying yes.

What is this chef thinking? doesn't she know who am I?

"I don't want to be rude but I want to be alone," the woman is trying to scare Rosie with her cold treatment, but it didn't affect the chef.

"What's your name? I'm Chef Roseanne Park, I own this restaurant," she smirked, and it is so weird for her because she has never been like that before. In fact, she always rejects people around her, and she doesn't care.