Chapter 15

Rosie slowly opened her eyes and saw the woman looking at her in horror.

"I love you too, I'm so in love with you too," It rang again.

"I love you too, Sooya,"

"Jisoo?!!"

--

Jisoo immediately pushed Roseanne as soon as she collected her sense.

"Ohh, What the hell," Rosie groan while massaging her temple; before she could speak again, Jisoo ran and left Roseanne alone.

"AHHH!" she yelled as she feels her head squeezing

"Thank me for letting you live without remembering, Sooya," a voice said; Rosie felt her tears running on her face as memories keep flashing in her head.

"Who are you?" Rosie yelled while balling her hands. However, there is no one around her; instead, she only hears the voice of a woman.

"This beautiful knife will give you luck as long as you use it for greater good," the voice echoed as Rosie saw a vision of a person selling her an ancient knife that caught her attention, "Does it ring a bell?"

"You are the person who sold me that cursed knife," Rosie cried.

"Kim Chaeyoung, it is luck. It only became cursed when you let it in human flesh causing human's death,"

Rosie didn't speak further as memories continue invading her head.

---

Memories

The young Chaeyoung is sleeping in her bed; she is in between Sooya and Rj. However, she is always facing Sooya whenever she sleeps, and the young Sooya is taking advantage of it by giving her older sister a peck on her lips every night. Little did she knows, Chaeyoung is aware of what is happening, she thought it is just sisterly since they are still young and thinking that it will when they reach their teenage years, but Sooya didn't stop.

Chaeyoung had enough as she feels something weird, as seeing Sooya laughing with some guy in their school is giving her a pang in her heart. She tried to avoid it, so did Sooya. Their relationship outside their house became different; they avoided each other but differed when at home. They are the lovely sisters in their household, respecting and laughing together with RJ, but still, Sooya never stops kissing Chaeyoung at sleep.

Until one day, Chaeyoung had enough. She saw a guy in their school holding Sooya's hands, it made her blood boil, that it made her walked in front of them and pulled Sooya, but the guy pulled Sooya's other hand.

"Let her go or I will break your hand," she gritted her teeth, giving fear to the young man who eventually let go.

She pulled her into the nearest Comfort room and locked it. She pushed Sooya in the wall cornering her with her two arms. She looked on the floor as they are silent for minutes until Sooya heard her older sister crying.

"Why are you doing this to me? You are my sister, It's fine to be protective. I love you so much that I can't bear seeing someone hold your hands. I don't know why I'm feeling this way, I know this is wrong but you kept making me feel this way everytime you kiss me a night," she said while Sooya widens her eyes, she didn't know that her older sister knows about the kisses.

However, she only smirked and cupped her older sister's face and crushed her lips with hers. "Okay, You're my Girlfriend now," Sooya smiled and intertwined their hands as the school bell rang. 

--

"You and RJ," Sooya crossed her armed. 

"What about me and RJ?" Chaeyoung raised her eyebrow.

"You can't fool me, babe," 

"You can't fool me too, Soo. But we can't just tell her and bring her into this mess. We are sinners already," Sooya went to hug her girlfriend and kissed her cheeks.

"Making your sister your lover, and then you both fell in love with your younger sister. It's crazy, Soo. Mom and Dad will kill us,"

"Aww, okay. You're so cute while panicking," Sooya chuckled. "Don't worry, we will keep it this way. But I can allow you to be with RJ if you want to, I can wait for Rj if she's ready for the three of us,"

"You're unbelievable," Chaeyoung scoff while shaking her head.

--

"You are getting married?!" Chaeyoung yelled to her phone while waiting for Sooya to speak.

"Finally, you called." Sooya coldly said.

"Tell me, you are not. Please,"

"Why? You left us."

"I told you to wait for me, right?"

"From the moment you left us, is the moment I stopped hoping because you are already dead to us,"

"Do you think I have a choice?!" Chaeyoung shouted, and Sooya unbelievable laugh like a maniac.

"Do you think I also have a choice?!" Sooya plainly said, "It is already arranged, Big sis. You know that our company is falling without this partnership,"

"But marriage is not an option, Sooya,"

"Unless they have evidence that will let all of us down. The father of that guy investigated us, you are my girlfriend in the school that no one knows that we are sisters. And I don't care anymore, Chaeyoung. You didn't choose me, you didn't choose Rj, so we will not choose you too, nice talking to you again after years. Bye," 

End of Memories

---

"You finally remembered her, Kim Chaeyoung," the voice said as Rosie was still sobbing in her place.

"Why did you make me forget about her,"

"Because she's your first love, she is your missing piece, that void inside you. I left both of you and Pranpriya your memories intact to suffer. However, giving you some void is one of your additional punishments, having that void inside you, finding something that is lost, suffering from something you can't remember,"

"fate, it means, you are near from leaving, my child. It's been 200 years that you were living this place with Pranpriya. And remembering Sooya is one of your mission, and tonight it happened. This will be more challenging for you because the fate knows how much you love Sooya. You loved her so much that in one kiss, you remembered everything, your mind remembered what your heart desires," the voice added.

"You have Jennie and Jisoo in this era. You found Jennie first and you're having a hard decision to leave her. What more that you know about Jisoo, We all know that you will never let go of the chance to be with her too. Goodluck on that, my child," the voice finally ended.

Rosie did not stayed too long and drove back to their house and saw Lisa crying on their Sofa. 

"I- I remembered your relationship with Sooya," Lisa cried, hugging Rosie. As Rosie remembered her memory about hers and Sooya's relationship, Lisa is also collecting the memory.

"I remembered everything now," Lisa crazily laughed while tears are flowing.

"It's not platonic all this time. It's real," Rosie said.

"Four of us, we're in love with each other,"