Chapter 20

Jennie and Jisoo can now breathe free as they know that their father is already safe. However, Jennie asked her sister that she needed to leave for a while because she saw Jisoo and Rosie kissing on the rooftop. Jennie did not feel jealous or hate, rather she feel relief.

She drove to the Chaelisa restaurant and secretly entered Rosie's room and looked at what she could find to answer all her questions.

"Forgive me, RJ. I love you, I'm sorry. But, please, baby, Live, live for me. Please, You have to live. You still have to see the world for us."

"My Rose," Rj spoke weakly. "I love you so much,"

"You are my Rose, my Rosie"

"Please don't talk; help will come, please," Chaeyoung sobbed while coughing blood.

"We are both dying, my love. In my next life, I will find you,"

"Stop, RJ, please,"

"My Rose, I will never forget you. I will always remember you, even in my next life. Wait for me,"

Jennie remembers everything. She kept remembering since the day she met Rosie. Finally, she found the family picture of Rosie in her room, seeing her Dad and Jisoo in the picture.

"What are you doing here Jennie?!" Rosie is surprised as she opens her room.

Jennie cried and showed Rosie the picture.

"I remember you, I will always remember you, even in my next life. I promised that," Rosie shook her head because she didn't want Jennie to remember. Even though RJ didn't experience the worse in the past, Rosie still doesn't want her to remember because it can affect to their stay.

"Why did you let her remember?! Irene!!" Rosie saw everything freeze as she saw the woman who sold her the knife.

"You remembered my name," Irene widened her eyes, "How? I made you forget my name, no one can know my name,"

"I did! I never forgot your name since the day you sold me the knife," Rosie gritted her teeth.

"Listen! You, you don't know my name," Irene said, trying to make Rosie forget.

"Bae Irene, that's your name, Now tell me! why Jennie remembered the past?!"

"It's the knife who granted it, RJ didn't do anything, not like Pran, who killed herself, and Sooya who tried to suicide using the same knife but still killed herself and you, Chaeyoung, you killed RJ with that knife,"

"The knife granted RJ's promise to remember you in her next life, and this is her next life. It's beyond my control, Chaeyoung, even me cannot revoke the promise," Irene said

Chaeyoung thought about it; Jennie is the victim of all this craziness. She did not suffer though she still died young in her past life because of us.

"Now tell me, how can you not forget my name?" Irene worriedly said.

"What is it if I know your name?" Rosie sighed.

"It means you are the next successor of the knife,"

"What does it mean?!" I groan.

"You'll do in the future, what I'm doing right now, you need to watch the knife," Irene wiped her tears.

"It means, you're my daughter,"

"How did that happen?!"

"This knife is passed to blood line generation, but you died early and I didn't marry anyone after that, I've been the successor for long years because I'm waiting for my daughter's reincarnation," Irene hugged Rosie.