Chapter 10

Letting go is surely hard but running away is not also easy. Roseanne regrets that she slipped some of her personal information last night. Not to Jennie, especially when it comes to Rj.

"Lis, I know we just met but what happened to Rj?" Jennie curiously asked while she is alone with Lisa inside the kitchen while Jisoo and Rosie are still sleeping.

"How do you know Rj?" Lisa lowered the fire of her cooking and doubly faced Jennie.

"Rosie's crying in her sleep last night and she mentioned a name Rj, her little sister. I was wondering what happen," Lisa tried to find the right word to say but she only sighed.

"Did she tell you anything?" 

"No, she just told me that Rj is her sister. It's like serious, if you only saw how is she last night. I want to help her,"

"It always happen. Look, Jennie. It's not my place to tell,"

"But-"

"Good Morning, did I miss something?" Rosie cheerfully said and hugged Lisa showering her kisses all over her face.

Strange. How this cold and rude woman be different with her. that's what Jennie thought. The chief walked to her and gave her a big hugged. "Good Morning Jennie,"

"What's wrong with you?" Lisa weirded while watching her best friend. It's not her, not after Rj died. The chief is always sweet but strict but after everything that happened, she chose to stay rude and cold.

Lisa walked to Rosie and pull her away, "Don't worry Lis, I'm trying something, plus she is not gay,"

"What are you talking about? And not me, Chaeng! That how you look at RJ! You can make her gay! You even made your sister fall in love with you," Rosie immediately change her mood.

"How she will react if she knew this? please don't cause more trouble. You told her about Rj. I think that's enough. She is not Rj. Rj is already dead, keep that in your mind,"

"And this is not the Plan Chaeng," Lisa sighed. "You shouldn't fall in love with her,"

"You are overreacting things! She's Jennie Kim, not RJ! I'm not planning to win her! I just want to be with her, be her friend, look at her because Damn! I missed Rj so much! I feel comfort, Am I that selfish? And I have plans, please trust me,"

"Stop using Jennie. The more you think that way, the more you will hurt her, the more things will get complicated.", Lisa walked out without hearing the chef's plan. Rosie only growls and followed Lisa in the dining area.

"let's eat" Jennie awkwardly said. They all gathered and awkward silence between Lisa and Rosie is still there while Jisoo and Jennie are weirded out because there is something happening between the two.

"Wow, this is good," Jisoo said.

Jennie removed all the broccoli while Rosie picking them up.

"Rj hates broccoli too," Lisa smirked.

"What? no. It's her favorite! She always asks me to blanch her before," Rosie smiled and Lisa smirked giving her look 'see, they are not the same person,' while Rosie smirked too giving an 'I very well know, you idiot, stop comparing them'

"So Jisoo, Are you and Lisa already okay?" Rosie grin as Jisoo blushed. 'oh gosh,'

"Sorry for punching you, I thought you're the one she's talking about," Jisoo shyly said as Lisa put her hand above her that made Jennie and Rosie groan.

"Surprise, It's not me." Rosie said and they continue eating in silence.

After hours of having alone time, it is for the purpose of giving space for themselves because people need that.