Chapter 2

"Because I'm so gay and from now on, you are only mine, Jennie Kim," Jennie jumped to her place because it shocked her, to the point that it made her face red. Of course, she would be lying if she denies that she felt butterflies and happiness when she heard that, but it shouldn't be the case because they barely know each other.

She stopped for a second; she is just shocked and can't move, "I- No. I have a fiance, you know that, right?"

"But I want you all mine," Rosie sadly said; when you look into her eyes, it is full of sincerity and longing. It is not a possessive word but some needy word.

"I'm sorry, I like you as a friend but I don't love you. I can't afford to lose my Fiance," Jennie said.

But the chef laughed so hard, "Gosh, I should have recorded it! it's gold. you look hilarious,"

"I will kill you!" Jennie yelled as she picks a knife; instead of getting worried and afraid, the chef looked sad. she stopped for a reason; the chef doesn't like to play with her unless Jennie stuck the knife to her, so she stopped.

"Don't play with the knife, Jennie. I'm sorry for tripping you," Rosie said and got the knife back to its place and locked it.

"Got you!" Rosie winked, "You can't kill me, I have a lot of CCTV here, your name will not save you," Jennie just groan, and they continue cooking.

"Don't worry, I really mean it," Rosie smiled.

"You don't really want me?" Jennie playfully smirks.

"Nah, Third parties or love triangles are so cliche. I don't want to put myself into that kind of position. It sucks." Rosie chuckled.

 "Coming from experience?" 

 "Nope, I just saw how it sucks. I never been in a third party position because things ended before it happened." 

 "What do you mean by that?" Jennie raised her eyebrows, being curious about the chef's life.

 "Nothing, Getting curious about my Life are we?" She winks. 

 "You're strange," 

 "How strange?" 

 "You words feels like screaming experience,"  Jennie hesitantly said.

 "Believe me, It's the worst, but Third party is not my thing, but I know someone who got it worse," 

 "Thank you for not liking third party thing," Jennie chuckled. Then, they dismissed the topic as they both enjoyed making their own plating.

"Oh, gosh, this is so good!!!" Jennie proudly smiled at the chef and tasted the good food that they cooked together. It is a sweet and sour chicken fillet with healthy vegetables. 

Jennie did all the work with the supervision of the chef. It is her first achievement that she can proudly say she worked hard and gave effort on.

And Roseanne is right; Jennie feels it too; she is so afraid that her heart never beat that loud before; she is also afraid that the chef might hear how loud her heart is. 

But, at the same time, she is enjoying it, and she never enjoys something like this before. Who would know that she will enjoy chopping and cooking?

But is it really the chopping that she's enjoying? or the chef's hand above her hand and having an indirect kiss with her because they use the same spoon to taste the food. That is kind of gross for her at first, but it is cool; she has never done those before with her fiance or anyone else.

Oh, gosh, Jennie, why are you feeling this way! You have a Fiance! It is your long-time boyfriend who loves you so much, and you love so much! He is so perfect for you! So why would you like someone who can't respect your decision! who doesn't treat you gently? But Rosie treats her gently when she is teaching Jennie how to chop and cook. Well, this is confusing the brunette.

They ate while standing in the kitchen with their aprons. And it is more surprising that Jennie offered to help Roseanne to wash the dishes.

"Thank you," Jennie said while the chef taught her how to wash the dishes properly.

"Welcome," Rosie said.

"I've never done this before," Jennie shyly said.

"I know, It's pretty obvious." the chef giggled. "You know, you are missing a lot of things. I'm glad that you volunteered washing with me. I'm kind of afraid that I exhaust the princess,"

"You? afraid?" Jennie unbelievably laugh, "I never felt you afraid of me,"

"Not you though," Rosie rolled her eyes, "I'm afraid of the exhaustion," and Jennie giggled; how can she loosen up this easily with this person.

"I enjoyed this day, I felt like a different person. How I wish I can tell this to my Fiance, but I don't want him to be mad at me." Jennie said, which made the chef nod and gave her lotion for the hands.

"Don't worry. I'm not exhausted yet." that is the feeling when you are enjoying a thing; you don't feel exhausted; instead, you feel so energetic and wanting to do more.

Roseanne intertwined her hands with Jennie, which made the brunette shocked again. Rosie is pulling her in someplace again. The chef's hand is a little bit rough, and you can say that the chef has been working while her hands are so soft, you can easily determine that she doesn't work. But the brunette can't imagine that it feels right, their hand is so fit, and it is warm.

They reach a rooftop that is closed by glass. There are plants around and a chair. Rosie clicked her remote and open the roof. They felt the air brushing their faces; they sat down and looked at the beautiful stars in the sky.

"Thank you for bringing me here," Jennie said

"I love the stars," She added.

"I love the stars,"

Rosie shook her head and looked at Jennie loving her view.

'Jennie's getting married,' Rosie said in her head. 'She loves him so much.' because every Jennie's move, she mentions her Fiance, but for the chef, Jennie mentions her fiance in a negative way, like if the man knew about a thing, he would be worried, but he is also an amazing man.

"When is your wedding, Jennie?" Rosie asked.

"Why? are you coming? but it is an exclusive wedding, maybe I can try to give you an invitation," Jennie giggled as she stands up to try reaching the stars.

"When?" Rosie repeated and also stood up.

"Next Month," Jennie said, which froze Rosie. Lighting suddenly struck, and it widens Rosie's eyes because she realizes something. She didn't realize the resemblance at first. The chef saw it; she already has a lot of feelings. She didn't expect it; she unconsciously shed tears and run to Jennie. How can she forget?

She runs to Jennie and grab her face, and crashed her lips to the brunette's lips. While Jennie is shocked because it's her first kiss, she wants to slap the chef and run, but she feels her arms wrapped around Rosie's neck and passionately kissing her back. 

Her Fiance never kissed her before because he respects her and wants to have their first kiss on their wedding day. Still, this woman she just met hours ago destroyed it, and her body is sabotaging her for enjoying what is currently happening. She can also taste the tears because the chef is crying while kissing her. The chef is roaming her hands until it reached her chest.

'She's not her, she's gone a long time ago.' Rosie chanted to her head.

Rosie breaks it off and looks lovely at Jennie like the brunette is only her world. But then, Rosie breaks of all the coldness and becomes so vulnerable and soft in front of Jennie while Jennie can't move or do anything; there she knows.

Jennie knows that this woman in front of her will destroy her perfect life and everything.

"Nah, Third parties or love triangles are so clique. I don't want to put myself into that kind of position. It sucks." Rosie chuckled.

"Liar," Jennie whispered.