Chapter 4

"Hey, Love, shut up cause We'll be having our first date today," Roseanne smirked.

"What the hell?!" Jennie shouted and faced the chef buckling her belt. Rosie shushed her and locked Jennie's seat belt. The brunette felt her heartbeat as their nose brushed with each other, and they stared at each other's eyes until the chef started the car, and they left the place.

"I'll call the police," Jennie said and getting her phone, but Roseanne immediately got it and threw it out from the car. "What are you doing, Roseanne?! I have a lot of memories of that phone! I haven't back up those yet!" Jennie shouted because all of her photos with Hanbin since they are kids are there.

----

Flashback

"What are you doing again?" Lisa asked while drying her hair because she had just got finished taking a bath while the chef is constantly typing on her laptop.

"Hacking Jennie's Phone," she said while concentrating on cracking a code, and then she widens her eyes.

"Why the hell did they put a tracking device and recording in Jennie's phone?" she felt her blood boil because everything is recorded. She tried to wipe all the tracking and recording; luckily, it is still not seen by someone who put it inside.

"I heard her family is so protective, why are you doing it anyway?" Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"So I could spend time with her in our townhouse without a trace and to be sure that everything is safe," she shyly smiled at Lisa.

"Bringing your mistress in our townhouse, I see," Lisa chuckled as Rosie groaned, putting her palm on her head.

"You are not my wife anymore, Lisa," Rosie shook her head unbelievably while chuckling.

"So," Rosie started, "Tell me about her," she teased.

"Who?"

"The girl you like. Jisoo? I never saw her,"

"Cause you wouldn't like to meet her, you arsehole,"

"But I guess, you would like to meet her. I fell in love again with the same mistake, if you know what I mean, She's Jennie's sister," Lisa sighed, and Rosie widens her eyes and burst to laugh.

"You gotta be freaking kidding me?! this is lit. Destiny loves fucking you, so that's why you are crying inside the bath earlier. I see. Since when are you dating her?"

"Year and a half, I unexpectedly fell in love, gosh. I didn't mean to, that's why I'm so mad at you when you did that to Jennie cause I thought I'm not ready but everything flashed in my head and now I think I am,"

"So you planned to choose me again because she hurt you?" Rosie laughed, but Lisa clenched her jaw, "I'm just kidding, Lis,"

"You better be. But don't fall, Rosie and Don't make her fall for you. Always remember that she is not RJ, and RJ will get jealous if she knew this,"

"I will not make her fall, I will not show any reason to," Rosie smiled,

End of Flashback

----

"Then we will create a lot of memories." Rosie seriously said and gave her an exact new phone while driving that made Jennie scoff.

"You're unbelievable! You always do what you want to do! How about what I want to do?" Jennie sarcastically shook her head.

"Just because I kissed you back, It doesn't mean I like you. Am I not allowed to kiss for fun?" Jennie confidently smirked, but then she saw how Rosie changed her look, and the pain is visible that Jennie can notice, and it also pained her without knowing why.

"Look, Ms. Park," Jennie cleared her throat and softly said," I'm getting married in a month and I don't want to ruin it. I love Hanbin, you know that base on how I keep telling you about that last night."

"I don't care, Jennie. I will not ruin your wedding."

"How can I trust you! when you lied to me. Not into third party my butt."

"I didn't lie. I'm sorry for acting without thinking, Jennie,"

Jennie sighed, and she cannot do anything anyway, "I still don't forgive you, Park," but then she processed what the chef said again in her head.

"Just please spend your last month with me and after that, I will disappear," Rosie can't contain what she is feeling and silently crying as she secretly wipes her tears. She can't keep her promise to Lisa because she is falling just by hearing and seeing Jennie.

"What? Why? Are you leaving? How about your restaurant?" Jennie worriedly looked at the driving chef forgetting what she just said; why is she worrying? She's supposed to be happy, but why she doesn't want the chef to leave. But then, Rosie didn't answer.

Rosie is so beautiful, someone you can stare at all day. She shook her head, "Why would I spend my last month with you?! I don't even know you! what if you are a criminal, a killer, or a pervert," Rosie laughed with all the nonsense that the brunette is blubbering.

"I don't take a no for an answer, Ms. Kim," Rosie smirked, and they arrived in a small townhouse with a beautiful swimming pool with an ancient landscape.

"What are we going to do here?" Jennie nervously said, but then Rosie smiled and said that they are going to stay there for a week, that Rosie already did the work so that her parents or his boyfriend Hanbin not get worried about her. 

"How did you do it?"

"Secret, Just trust me," The chef wink.

"If my family knew that you kidnap me, you will end up in jail,"

"I did not kidnap you Jennie," she rolled her eyes doesn't want to have another argument.

"Whatever,"

What did Rosie do? she just asked Lisa to tell Jisoo, Jennie's sister, that Jennie will stay with her for a week and don't contact her for a while so they can have a sister bonding before the wedding, and they happily accepted it.

As for Lisa and Jisoo, they are together for a year and a half without Roseanne's knowing; she just knew about it last night when they talked about Jennie. And Jisoo gladly accepted it because it is Lisa, and Jisoo can feel something about Lisa that can't make her reject her request. At first, Roseanne is so mad at Lisa for seeing Jisoo without her knowing, but she just let it slide when she heard the younger's explanation.

While Jennie is afraid of what might happen in a week but she likes the townhouse.

"It's peaceful here," Jennie said. "How I wish I can be here with my Family and my F--"

"You can say it, It's fine with me," Rosie painfully smiles.

"No, maybe I should enjoy this since I'll be tied with him for the rest of my life," Jennie assured, taking the chef's feeling into consideration, but why? Does the chef even like her romantically, but maybe she just wants to be friends.

"Why are you doing this?" Jennie asked.

"Because I want you by myself," Rosie smiled.

"I guess, this is how I make friends," Rosie added.

"Friends," Jennie nodded; she doesn't know why she felt a little bit disappointed.