Chapter 17

"I'm breaking up with you," That is what Jennie wants to tell her Fiance, but she can't because Hanbin is crying in front of her. Memories with her childhood friend and long-time boyfriend are emerging in her head. What is she thinking? She will just throw him away for someone she just met weeks ago. Seeing him like this hurts her too.

"I lost the project," He sobbed that made Jennie hug him and circling his back.

"Tell me about it, babe."

"I don't want to burden you, babe. Can I just stay like this? I just need your comfort. You make me strong; I don't know what to do without you," He pouted, which made Jennie chuckled. Her Fiance is crying but still acting cute.

"If you're going to marry me, then you should tell me your problem. Don't you trust me anymore?"

"But this is business, babe. This is not personal. But maybe this is already personal, and the whole company is so disappointed in me. The author pulled out all the books and canceled the project; even if they paid big, still people demands for the story," Jennie is stunned in her place, why Rosie pulled out the project? Is it because Hanbin is her Fiance? is Rosie playing dirty?

"Everything will be fine, babe,"

"Everyone will hate me, I only have you, Jennie,"

"I won't hate you; you will always have me," Jennie said; Hanbin needs her; she can't just be selfish, especially when he was always with her when she needed someone. She is trying to look for some flaws she can use to leave, but everything about him gives her a good reason to stay, but his overprotectiveness is suffocating.

The next day, Jennie prepared herself to meet Rosie, but before entering Chaelisa restaurant, she felt a different yet familiar hand dragging her to ride a motorbike.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Jennie said while the woman was smiling at her widely as she puts the helmet on Jennie.

"Shh, I'll take you somewhere," She smiled.

"Lisa, I need to talk to Rosie," she said, but Lisa shushed her.

"Ride, I'll let you talk to her later, please?" Jennie only sighed; she is worrying because she knows how unsafe to ride a motorbike. She felt a weird feeling as Lisa wrapped Jennie's arm around her waist; it is like how she felt with Rosie whenever they hugged each other.

For the whole ride, Jennie suddenly felt that she was missing something that she couldn't determine. She honestly loves the view and the air touching her skin, while Lisa is smiling while driving as she knows that the brunette will love this kind of scene.

They arrive at a location, it is a beautiful view that Jennie would love to stare at all day and Lisa handed her camera to Jennie, but the brunette is clueless because she doesn't know how to use those kinds of a camera; it is a customized camera with an initial of RJK.

"I don't know how to use it," Jennie shyly said.

"Hmm, okay, let me teach you," Lisa said, but she only taught the basics, but surprisingly, Jennie used it as if it was hers and as if she is professional.

"Wow, this is beautiful, Jennie. You really take best shots," Lisa tapped the knife that was glowing in Jennie's chest, and she caressed Jennie's face, but the brunette was shocked with the younger's action and stepped back a little.

"You felt it right?" Of course, Lisa lowly said, the longing is visible with her voice, but Jennie heard it clear and felt it.

"What are you talking about," Jennie stuttered.

"Oh, I'm just teasing you, Jennie," she said and kissed Jennie's cheeks, making the brunette red.

"Let's go back, and You want to see Rosie, right?"