Chapter 16

"Yes, four of us," Rosie dryly said while shaking her head in disbelief.

"Wow, all this time, I thought I'm just confused. When I saw Jennie, I felt a pang in my heart like I'm your jealous wife, but why? I have Jisoo. I don't even know who I'm jealous with or to. We're together for 200 years now, I thought It's platonic," Lisa laughed while wiping her tears.

---

Memories

"Rj," the woman said while catching her breath, pushing her hand to the tree for support, as the woman ran there.

"You didn't tell me that you are leaving too, Pran," Rj coldly said, "Why are you here now? I thought today is your flight,"

Pran walked to hugged the brunette and gave her a peck on her lips. "I love you, Rj." Rj smiled, she heard it before, but she chose Chaeyoung, even if Rj knows that she loves Chaeyoung and Pranpriya the same. But she is not familiar with this kind of feeling, that's why she had to choose. Little did RJ know that Chaeyoung and Sooya are already lovers while Chaeyoung is her girlfriend, and Sooya is acting like her girlfriend.

Weirder is, she is also catching some weird feelings for her sister, Sooya. But she only thought of it as sisterly love since they are full-blooded sisters, not like Chaeyoung; she's their half-sister.

RJ smiled because loving your sister is ridiculous, so she looked at Pran and said.

"What if I love you too? I love you like how I love Chaengie. I want to choose you, Pran. It's less complicated because you are not my sister. Please, don't leave,"

However, her smile dropped as she saw how contemplated Pran is and how silent she is for a minute now.

"I- I'm sorry, I-"

"Stop, Pran. I don't want to hear it. Chaeyoung didn't stay for me, I don't expect you to," Rj smiled, "Leave. I don't want to see you again,"

Pran nodded. She can't stay because this is her dream. Chaeyoung gave her this dream, a one-time opportunity.

---

It's been almost a year since Chaeyoung and Pranpriya left. They are both achieving their dreams now, having a plan to build their own restaurant. The best friends are having a stronger bond and are also confused with their feelings until one day it just happened. They happened.

They know that they love each other, but they didn't label their relationship. Until one day, Pran saw Chaeyoung crying.

"She's getting married, Pran," Chaeyoung sobbed; she hugged her best friend to comfort her. But Pran is also worried that it is RJ because Chaeyoung is a crying mess.

"Sooya, she hates me now. I can't, I need to stop the wedding Pran," Pran somehow sighed because it is not RJ. She still loves RJ, but she's with Chaeyoung now. However, she's confused why her best friend acts like this.

Pran smiled, they went home secretly using the money they saved together, but they are too late, it is a secret wedding, they didn't know that the schedule changed. She didn't get a chance to meet or see Chae's second sister. It's the first time she saw Chae broke down like she lost someone. They went back to France without Chae speaking and acting coldly.

She back hugs Chae and planting her kisses on her best friend's neck. "You still have me," she said.

"Will you be disgusted if I said that I'm in love with both of my sister?" Pran widens her eyes, she didn't expect to hear it, but somehow she feels it. But she didn't know that they are in a relationship, all she knows is Chaeyoung is obviously in love with them, and she feels that Chaeyoung will never choose her because until now they didn't make their relationship official, because after all the mess since they left, they just let it happen.