Chapter 19

Days have passed after Jennie knew about RJ and Chaeyoung; she felt betrayed at the same time, confused by the little flashback that she encountered. Jisoo has also been visiting Jennie, and every time the younger sees her sister, it beats weirdly. 

Hanbin has been busy that Jennie has forgotten that she still has a fiance. While chaeyoung is still figuring out her mission, at least it doesn't require playing with Jennie's feelings anymore. However, it's too late because Jisoo and Jennie's feelings and life have changed since Rosie and Lisa entered their life.

Rosie is holding her family picture and asking the air what her remaining mission is so they can immediately leave and not add up to the damage they made. Lisa is worried about Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosie; she knows that she is not part of their family, but Rosie never made her feel alone and outcasted. She already accepted their fate, that in this life, there is no happy ending for them as lovers. The four of them being in a relationship, it never happened, but at least she knows that how they feel about each other is real.

Lisa and Rosie know that the four of them love each other, I mean, Inlove with each other because after RJ and Sooya died, they have a diary, and the two read them all.

"I heard a news, Changie," Lisa slowly walked to Rosie and hugged her. "I love you, we will always have each other," 

Rosie raised her eyebrow and sighed, "Is that the news?" and Lisa pouted. "Why can't we be romantic with each other, Rosie? We are lovers after all. If I only knew, I wouldn't have divorced you."

"Then you won't meet Jisoo. Back then everything is suppressed. they removed part of our memory, they removed the memory of being together and loving each other. Funny thing is we are always romantic with each other but as a friend and not sexually" Rosie chuckled. "Atleast you had the chance to be with Jisoo. And I feel like this love is a curse at this time. maybe we should focus on our mission and be reborn again. Maybe in next life I will let you do me things in bed" she winked but received a slap on her shoulder.

"Argh! you just turned me on, it's unfair!" Lisa whined but suddenly remembered the news she needed to tell.

Lisa cleared her throat and hummed, "Seulgi called, Do you remember the heart case we operated on back then when we were still doctors in our hospital?"

"And?"

"There is another rare case that's our hospital is handling right now. It's a VIP and our doctors are not confident to perform it. They are expecting the hospital to still have us," Lisa explained with fidgeting.

"Lisa, we already retired there. I don't want to get side tracked again. We are doctors too but we need to leave this place as soon as possible. Lets not get involve in any of our business anymore." Rosie sighed and gave a peck on Lisa's lips which made the younger blush.

"I thought no sexual shits?" Lisa said.

"Hmm, it's just a peck, it's nothing," Rosie stuck her tongue out. She did it on purpose to make the younger distracted and not bring up the problem of their businesses anymore because all of those will be disseminated as soon as they leave.

"Again, Rosie. I think you need to know," Lisa pursed her lips. "It's your dad. He's the VIP"

Rosie was left frozen in her position. "Mm-my, Dd-dad?" and immediately stood up without thinking and wore her coat, and ran to their hospital.

She barged into her dad's room, thinking that Mr. Kim was still not awake and alone in the VIP room, but then as she entered, breathing heavily, she saw confused Jisoo and Jennie looking at her. 

"Rosie!" Lisa said, catching her breath too as she grips Rosie's hand. Not minding people around her but intensely staring at Mr. Kim in the bed, which has a lot of oxygen support.