Streaming (Dreamnotfound)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry chat! My cat decided to barge in and try to play with the wires, all is well now!"

George giggled as he watched the way that chat lost their composure yet again.

"Finally, I've been waiting foreverrrrrrrrr!"

Dream said, it sounded whiny and innocent to chat but to George it was snarky, especially since he was the reason that George was away.

"Oh shut up!"

George replied, giving a quick but strong hit to the top of Dream's head with his hand as he was distracted.

Dream glared at George as he made natural commentary as if he didn't just hit him, he couldn't even farm 'awws' from chat because that would reveal that they were together and in the same house.

The stream continued normally as they went on, they had found out that the place was actually Quebec City, Canada.

They certainly were bashed by all the Canadians in chat for that one.

~~~

"Alrighty chat, I think that's enough chaos for one day. I need to go hibernate through the next important event on the SMP,"

George giggled as he said the sentence tiredly, a small yawn peeking through the cracks of his voice.

"Dreammmm, say goodbye so I can end streamm,"

George turned behind him and saw his boyfriend laying against the chair, limbs lax.

His eyes practically said: "don't fucking make me get up, I'm so close to killing you"

George giggled while leaning back and placing a kiss to the underneath of Dream's chin, staring up at him with puppy eyes.

"Only for you..."

Dream mumbled, kissing George's hairline and sitting up, back in the original place of his chin being on George's shoulder.

"Byeeeee!"

Dream smiled as he finally farmed his daily 'awws' from the chat, he was always happy when he saw fellow simps.

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

George's 'bye' was cut off by himself ending the stream, a sigh of relief leaving him as he flopped back onto Dream's chest, now equally just as tired as him.

"Now you know what I feel like,"

Dream teased, turning around George so that he was now straddling him, with his legs through the arm holes, he loved it when George sits on his lap, but he prefers it when he can see his beautiful face.

"Shut uppppp..."

George trailed off, a little smirk coming on his face as the need to be a soft brat came across him, he couldn't be full brat mode because he was tired, but this will do.

"Dreamieeeee, 'm tireddd,"

George put on his 'softboy' voice, which is more commonly known as his 'only for Dream' voice.

The soft voice that only appears when he's at full peace, and that's only when he's with Dream.

"Then let's lie downnnn, a chair ain't as comfy as a bed,"

Dream huffed as he attempted to get up, but was pushed back down as George leaned his head onto Dream's collarbone, breath tickling his neck.

[ Surprise Info~: Dream could easily get up, seeing that he's much physically stronger than George, but he decides to sit down because he loves seeing that cocky little smile that George gets when he thinks that he's going to win ]

"Nooo... I'm too tired to get up,"

George readjusted his, well Dream's hoodie, sleeves and made himself some sweater paws, cupping Dream's face with them.

"Carry me pleaseeeeeee?"

George asked, pushing out his hips so Dream could get a small view of his butt while pouting.

Guess he wasn't as tired as before, he really is a brat through and through.

Dream sighed and knocked his head back onto the backrest.

"How could I say 'no' to that face?"

Dream asked softly, giving George one last teasing kiss on the tip of his nose as he finally stood up.

He put the palm of his hand underneath George's thighs and held them until they bracketed his waist.

"I say... we go to sleep..."

Dream mumbled, much to sleepy to put up an actual argument, and he didn't even care for a response.

"I agree... damn... is this what i feels like to be high?"

George asked dumbly, guess he actually was tired.

"I-.... sure baby... sure..."

Dream sighed as he finally delivered a baby George to their bed, joining him on the comfy mattress and enveloping the both of them in a fluffy blanket.

I love him so so so much...

Their minds seemed to duplicate each other, each thinking the same thing.

But they didn't need say it, they had already said it so many times before.

The way that Dream's hand carded through George's hair, the way that George silently curls up closer to Dream.

They show their love in the most subtle ways, and it's wonderful.

Word Count: 1300

Banger or nah? *lip-bites*