We went further into the building but didn't find Dimitri yet.

"Why aren't there any guards? Did Marcelo know that we're coming?" I mumbled to myself.

"I thought they are in a meeting?" Mika said and I nodded. "Yeah but with every guard?" I said and she shrugged her shoulders.

We got to a door that looked like we shouldn't open it. I leaned forward and placed my ear on the door and listened carefully if there was anyone behind the door. I heard faint voices that I recognized.

''I hear Dimitri and Marcelo,'' I whisper to Mikayla. ''Okay, we need to distract them so that they would leave the room,'' she whispered and I nodded.

I turned around and looked for something that will make a lot of noise. I noticed a mirror that was hanging on the wall. It looked very dirty and had already a few cracks in it.

I gestured for Mikayla to look at the mirror and her lips curved up. "That's a good idea," she said and we walked up to the mirror.

I knew breaking a mirror is bad luck but I never had any luck in my life so why not make it worse?

I lifted my gun and started hitting the mirror until all the glass shattered and fell on the floor. The glass made a lot of noise, so I hope that gives us enough time.

I turned around and ran behind the door with Mika and waited for them to open the door.

"What was that?" we heard a voice say from inside.

No one answered so we waited.

The door that we hid behind opened up wide and two guards came out. The door closed a little by itself and the guards didn't notice it. Mikayla pushed the door close with her hip and gestured for me to attack them from behind and we did.

I grabbed the one guy his neck and pulled him into a chokehold while he was trying to get out of it. I tightened my grip on his neck and turned my head to Mila who was fighting the other guy. Even though she was pregnant, she still managed to kill him by sliding his throat open with a knife that she magically had.

Once the guy that I had in my chokehold died, I turned toward Mika and told her to walk to the door. We went to the door and we heard faint footsteps coming in our direction. I pushed Mila behind me and pointed my gun at the door.

Out came Marcelo, which I shot immediately.

"Son of a bitch," Mikayla cursed and that's when guards came out of the room pointing their guns at us.

They were 15 of them while we were two. I knew we wouldn't make it if we don't have a plan. But how the fuck should I plan a plan while standing here.

I guess Mikayla had a plan because she threw her knife at the top of the door where a big curtain was hanging there and the curtain fell down on the guards.

Everything went so quickly because the next minute Mikayla grabbed my gun and started shooting at the guards. My eyes widened while my lips curved up into a wide smile.

All the men in the curtain fell on the ground and Mikayla let the guns go because it has no ammo.

"Damn," was the only thing I said.

"That's the fastest way to kill people. Make them go blind," she said while a smirk was plastered on her face.

"It's also the fastest way to lose your ammo," we heard a deep Russian voice say. I turned my head towards the door and there was he.

"Dimitri,"

"Hello, Gabriella!" he smirked and pointed his gun at us.

"You're lucky. I only have one bullet," he said and started moving the gun while singing something in Russia.

I knew he'll shot the gun but which one of us is the real question.

I watched him carefully while he was pointing the gun at us. Something is off and I feel it.

He was smirking as he knew that we both are going to die. "Why aren't you shooting?" I asked with narrowed eyes. He chuckled and that's when a gunshot howled through the walls of the building.

I didn't feel any pain so I knew I didn't get shot. That's when I remembered Mikayla. I turned my head and saw she wasn't hurt. But she was pointing her gun forward. "What the-" I cut myself off when I looked at Dimitri. He was looking at us with widened eyes.

I looked down at his chest and saw he had a big red stain on his shirt that was leaking.

He slowly looked down and held onto the shot wound. "You fucking bitch," he hissed and fell on his knees. I turned my head back to Mikayla who was breathing heavily.

I heard a gun get loaded and then a gunshot was heard. And everything went black.

Vote & Comment🖤
I'm sorry for the slow updates and this shitty Chapter but I'm not having the time to write right now since I'm on vacation visiting my family. I hope the next chapter will be more interesting and updated faster. Love y'all❤️
Stay safe & healthy