CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY

»»--⍟--««

CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY

After great pain, a formal feeling comes--The Nerves sit ceremonious, like Toombs--The stiff Heart questions was it He, that bore,And Yesterday, or Centuries before?

The Nerves sit ceremonious, like Toombs--
The stiff Heart questions was it He, that bore,
And Yesterday, or Centuries before?

The Feet, mechanical, go round--
Of Ground, or Air, or Ought--
A Wooden way
Regardless grown,
A Quartz contentment, like a stone--

This is the Hour of Lead--
Remembered, if outlived,
As Freezing persons recollect the Snow--
First--Chill--then Stupor--then the letting go.

»»--⍟--««

Lune teleported back to the castle, inside his study he dropped. He sighed and walked outside his study, he skid to a stop outside the clinic.

His face fell to a worry one when he saw tommy, lani and ranboo sitting on the ground, leaning to each other as they try to comfort each other. The two of them looked at lune when they felt his presence. "Sir lune?" Ranboo spoke.

Lune is ranboo's tutor, not for school but for combat. He's more like a teacher when it comes to combat but he had given ranboo a month break from training to just enjoy school and play with his siblings.

He had been teaching ranboo on how to teleport properly, when lune received ranboo the poor boy was a mess. His memory were all over the place, making it a little difficult to teach ranboo.

Ranboo was a halfing, lune admired this trait of his. Unfortunately, ranboo only knows that he is a part enderman but he can't remember what his other part was.

Due to ranboo being a halfing, he doesn't know how to teleport. Let along remember how- he would always apologize when he forgot a certain step on the lesson, lune would just chuckle and let it slide.