CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION

»»--⍟--««
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION

I GUESS YALL READY KNOW WHO OUR SPECIAL GUEST TODAY HUEHEUEHEUEH

Also, i wrote this in a computer so my writing might be different ;-; feel free to point out any grammar mistake though :D

»»--⍟--««

"Shh!!"

"What do you mean 'shh?' I am quiet!"

"Shut up! Just get the scroll!"

"Whatever."

Currently, half of the people in the cabin were crowding on the couch. Where two sleeping beauties were sleeping together.

Wilbur, tommy and philza were the first ones to wake up. Philza was trying to be quiet on his giggling fit while Wilbur tries to quiet down the chuckling tommy.

"So this is why she wanted to take over my role last night, oh god-" phil said between wheezes.

"WAIT SHE ASKED TO TAKE OVER LAST NIGHT??" Tommy yelled, coming back with wilbur's sroll on his hand.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP-" Wilbur then slapped his hand to the child's mouth to prevent him from screaming curses at him.

Wilbur then pushed tommy away, opening his scroll and taking a bunch of photos of the slepping beauties in the couch.

"Oh this is gonna be useful for blackmailing." Wilbur chuckled.

Philza tried to contain his laughter as he stalk his way to the kitchen, laughing at his kid's chaotic vibes.

On the kitchen, he then made a bunch of set of teas. Putting them on trays and waiting for the others to wake up and get their own teas on the ktichen.

When he returned to the living room, Wilbur was still taking pictures. Though, there's a few new faces in the living room with them.

Alexandra and fiona were now awake, they have large smiles on their faces as they look at each other. They looked like they were talking through telepathy.

The pink haired guy shifted a bit, making the living room quiet as they all froze in spot. Afraid to might've waken up the two sleeping beauties.

Instead of waking up, he snuggles closer to you and tighten his hold on you. The people in the living room enternaly screamed in their minds while having a large smiles on their faces.