CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

You charged towards the lamias and swung your sword forward, creating a powerful impact on one of the lamias's arm. You had cut off one of it's arms and blood spluttered everywhere.

Niki stumbled backwards from the shock while wilbur ran forward infront of niki and grabbed his axe, shielding niki from one of the lamias's claws.

The lamia that you cut screeches in pain, slithering backwards as she showed you her fangs in attempt to threat you.

"Y/N! Wil!" Niki had managed to shout out as she shield herself from one of the lamias that tried to scratch her with their claws.

"What are you doing here?" She yelled out, unsheating her concealed blade on her umbrella and slashing one of the lamias that slithered towards her.

"Where's Lani?!" She yelled out, panick strucking through her veins.

Wilbur kicked one of the lamias in the head and they flew backwards, before he can even cast a spell the lamia quickly slithered forward and slammed wilbur to one of the trees with it's gigantic tail.

Wilbur groaned in pain before casting a spell that allowed him to teleport near to niki and to you. The lamia that threw wilbur on the tree slithered towards the tree he was earlier on, and instead of ending wilbur, she had slammed to the tree, she quickly retreated to her comrades, screeching in pain.

The four lamias had retreated and once you took a closer look to them, one of the lamias has a missing arm, you assumed that that's the one you sliced earlier. The other has scratches in her arms and chest, you assumed that niki did that while the other had a reddened forehead. The other one is still clean.

"Lani's with ranboo! Don't worry about them!" You yelled through pants

"Worry about these!" You pointed at the hissing lamias.

Suddenly, wilbur charged to the lamia he was fighting earlier, niki following close behind. When wilbur was close enough, the lamia raised it's arm, prepared to scratch him. However, niki cast a spell that shielded wilbur from the attack. With her help, wilbur managed to come even closer and he raised his axe in the air.

He bought down his axe and the lamia slithered away, unfortunately for the lamia, wilbur had managed to Bury his axe on it's tail. The lamia hiss and screeches in pain, desperately trying to slithered away from the axe.

Another lamia had charged to niki, this time niki was prepared. She raised her concelead blade and raised it in the air, when the lamia was close enough she kicked it to the stomach and the lamia fell to the ground, she took this chance and stabbed the lamia on it's tail with her blade.