TALES [ALEXANDRA]

»»--⍟--««

TALES [ALEXANDRA]

»»--⍟--««

Welcome, dear reader.

Welcome to Tales.

Where your favourite character's back-story lays.

»»--⍟--««

Enjoy.

»»--⍟--««

Alexandra is raised with only her brothers on her side, she doesn't know where her mother and father were. Everytime she try and ask his brothers they always try to avoid the topic or just ignore her question.

She was raised in a mansion. A mansion that her brother's boss gave them, she was always thankful for the man who she never met before. Thankful that he had thought of them and decided to give them another start of life.

She have always fancy girls more than guys, Of course she doesn't say that to her brothers. Afraid they might be disgusted of her, all they know is that she's straight and living her life.

Alexander, the middle child of the family. He had always wanted money, greed, wealth,

Power.

He was always out of town, going from casino to casino. Only going home when there's an important matter that's going on the mansion.

But one day, the prick decided to stop his 'job' and stay in the mansion, alexandra didn't mind. At least she have a companion other than the maids and butlers.

The poor girl is always alone in the mansion, Alexis is always at work or in his office while Alexander is always out of town doing his own thing.

He had observed alexandra's movement for the past few days, noticing her weird behavior. Like, liking swordsmanship, asking the guards to traim with her and so on.

He don't find swordsmanship a bad idea, he supports her to what she wants to do. But he can't help but be curious on why she had suddenly taken a liking to swordsmanship when she's always busy in her room learning about make ups all day.

He has confronted her one day, asking what was wrong. It took a lot of convincing to do but the girl gave up and told everything she had been keeping for the past few years.

Alexander didn't know why buy, he was engulfed with rage. He can't believe her sister had taken a liking to girls instead of guys, a princess shouldn't behave like this.

"I understand you, sister. But I think that your reputation is more important." He conviced.

The girl was frozen in shock, she had always thought that her brother would understand. She had expected a bit more of comfort, a bit more of understanding nd a bit more of love.

"What do you mean...?" The girl asked, confused.

"What I mean is that, put your emotions aside. Wake up, this is the reality, alexandra. Do you really think people would accept you for who you are?" He continued.